Sweaty Sock Chemical

Cool thanks know I have banana nut bread tfa and it works great with fw banana Foster. I don’t think I really cared much for fw banana nut bread. It’s been a while since I’ve tried it.

@TheTinMan1
So at that point do you get ray off?
Just messing wit you tinboy. lmao

2 Likes

Oh yeah I understand what you are talking about. There is one flavor by FW that does it to me, but it was way back when I first started vaping and I don’t recall what it was. I don’t use any FW anymore but only because I have more or less found what I like.

1 Like

TPA Cheesecake with graham crust leaves a taste in my mouth like wet straw. I can mix graham with cheesecake flavor (both TPA) and it’s great. I can vape Capella cheesecake with graham added and no problem,

1 Like

Hi @Lolly good morning to you

2 Likes

And a very good morning (afternoon here) to you too! :grin:

1 Like

Damn it’s afternoon already, I musta slept in. Hope I didn’t miss anything I was supposed to do.

1 Like

That’s what Sundays are all about :+1:

2 Likes

OH thank god, thought I might have missed something important

(tell you a secret when you’re retired every day is just like a Sunday

2 Likes

What’s crazy is that I have never gotten a weird taste off the dx or v2 versions of TFA. I do really like how they offer the exact ingredients on their website. I wish other company’s would do that as well.

1 Like

FA Bilberry smells like gym socks to me but it doesn’t taste like it to me. Some flavorings smell like the ass end of a June Bug.:hushed:

3 Likes

Hey pal! I’d thank you to keep your nose out of the business end of my “birthday bug”!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Besides, what on earth would make you want to… Oh, just nevermind! I don’t even wanna know! XD
Rofl

4 Likes

for me jungle flavors sweetner tastes just like sweaty socks. Sorry @Sprkslfly that happens to be one of yours.:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/Q8skzjsaJc8

5 Likes

I love that commercial.

2 Likes

Beaufort, what’d I tell you bout stickin your nose in bug butts. It’s gonna bite you in the ass sooner or later.

1 Like

TPA Circus Cotton Candy didnt taste like dirty socks but, rather like mushrooms smothered in toe jam. It was probably the most disgusting single flavor vape I have ever had. It is even worse than TPA Egg Nog

2 Likes

I started a thread on this same thing: FlavorWest Peach/ Flavorah Mango

For me, I get this from FW Peach and FLV Mango.

Such a sad thing too, I had such high hopes for the mango.

1 Like

Lets hope it is the brand and not the components, I think they copy each other as much as we do.

1 Like

I think it may be a specific component.

In the MSDS or SDS sheets on TPA, they list the components of each flavor. I have a feeling that a single component that is used in different flavors can cause this, each being specific to that person (unfortunately).

This would prove the subjectivity of taste and give some science towards people’s preference in taste.

4 Likes