Sweet potato pie

Has anyone tried this recipe yet? Also, what are (WF) and (HS) flavorings? I’ve never heard of those before.
Sweet Potato Pie https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/63611

3 Likes

WF is Wonder Flavors and HS (I believe) is Hangsen. Been messing with the sweet potato pie RF SC myself. Will have to take a look at this and see how it is.

4 Likes

Yep, it should be called (Hangsen) on ELR :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Pentine and @daath thank you both for helping me identfy those companies. Let me know if you try the recipe. I’m curious about it. Looks like it has some great reviews!! I just ordered the flavors to try this recipe

1 Like

It’s very odd that the sweet potato recipe had no sweet potato in it…

2 Likes

I know I hope I didn’t make a mistake buying the flavors. I’m getting stuck and can’t find any vapes that I like anymore

1 Like

I recently purchased some Wonder Flavors concentrates @Jazzy_girl. You can find a good selection on Gremlin Diy. Prices are good and they also have other Manufacturers also.

logo__32670
http://gremlindiy.com/flavors/wonder-flavours/

1 Like

There’s a very few selection of Yam, Sweet Potato, Potato and other root vegetable concentrates from the popular manufactures that I have seen so far. There are a few out there from well-known manufactures, but a lot of the vendors haven’t picked them out for re-sale here in the USA. I think the mixer is using the Pumpkin as a pseudo yam even though it is a gourd because of the similar texture when smashed and cooked? However, I’m not sure how it taste in this recipe.

3 Likes

Thank you Leilani! I’ll let yu know how it tastes after I mix it up. My Mom used to make a really delicious sweet potato pie. I hope it tastes like the image they posted. It seems like most of the vapes I try never taste like the pictures posted. Maybe my palate is off lately. I’m just wasting so much juice on trying to find another ADV

1 Like

Hey Jazzy. Let me know how it taste for you. If you are wondering more about this mix. Wayne from DIY or Die Reviewed it and posted a recipe review on this mix.

Here is the link

3 Likes

Thanks Leilani :). I ended up going through all my steeping juices and found my Twinkie Strawberry shortcake juice. I decided to give it a vape and it turned out amazing so my day turned around. I love it when a WIP turns I to and ADV for me! Thanks for the video! Now I cant wait until my flavors come so I can try this one :)))

2 Likes

Nice Jazzy! I’m glad to hear it turned out well and that it’s an ADV! Is your recipe for your Twinkie Strawberry Shortcake for public view?

Yes, I just turned it public because it turned out so well.

3 Likes

Bookmarked!

2 Likes

Another great ADV recipe where I’m missing 2 flavors !!!
Will this never end ? :grinning:
Strawberry Twinkies ?!! Gotta try it.
Then you order it, forget WHY you ordered it, and it just sits there… Still don’t remember WHY I got a 30ml bottle of Flavorah’s Frosting…but now I can use it - After buying those missing flavors.

2 Likes

Oh you’ll love the frosting! And the twinkie recipe! I do the same thing, order and then forget what I ordered it for :(. I started writing the recipe down that I ordered for and write MAKE on it so now I think I tackled that problem.
I got my flavors to mix the sweet potato now & a strawberry latte recipe I seen. Let me know how you like the twinkie when you mix it

1 Like

Thanks but I’m going to have to wait until the Black Friday sales for my next order, IF I can wait that long. :cry:

1 Like

@Jazzy_girl @DaveDave if you find a recipe you like but are missing concentrates, click on the wrench and click ‘add missing flavors to shopping list’ - it’ll add them to your shopping list with a link to the recipe you wanted it for - and it’ll stay in your flavour notes when you add it to your flavour stash :+1:

4 Likes

Oh thank you Lolly :blush: I didn’t know that. That will make life so much easier.
BTW the pumpkin Pie/ Sweet Potato Pie recipe is very delicious!!! The HS pumpkin pie is so delicious!! This tastes just like sweet potato pie!! I know Wayne didn’t think the Toasted Marshmallows needed to be in there. He said it probably didn’t need to be there, he couldn’t taste it. But i can taste it!! Its a keeper!!! Very delicious vape!

2 Likes

Awesome news! And Toasted MM is so yummy I think I could put it in everything lol.

4 Likes