Sweet VG - Have heard it exists. Who has it?

This stuff is from rapeseed and it’s a nice sweet VG. Lots of folks in here use it and it’s very good,
http://www.lubrisolve.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=20_26

2 Likes

Essential Depot sells both Palm based and Soy based.

This is really sweet and the price is awesome!!

watch that 4 pk deal, it appears to be the older version :pre palm oil".

I’ve been using vg from bulk apothecary and have no complaints. It’s around $13.50 per gallon plus $11 shipping, not bad.

I can not find any info about if it’s soy based or palm based though. But it is advertised as kosher and usp graded.

2 Likes

I too have been using VG from Bulk Apothecary and think it tastes better then the VG I received from Nude Nicotine. I’m rather new to mixing and that’s the only comparison I have to work off of. And if you buy in bulk its hard to beat $19,665 for a 45,000lb tanker truck of VG.

3 Likes

The stuff sold by bulk apothecary is pretty sweet but for some reason my skin gets angry when I use it. If not that than nicotine river seems sweet to me. I find it strange when YouTubers always push Japanese organic cotton but not push for organic vg though.
Weird. Probably too costly anyway.

I really need that explained.

Ive been looking into rayon from hearing about it on here and read that cotton has more pesticides sprayed on it then any other crop.

1 Like

Cystic acne. It disappeared once I started using nicotine river. It may have been a bad batch or my genes.

Ah, that sucks. I just finished ordering a gal from Nic River this morning, the price is about the same but the shipping is almost twice as much however bulk apothecary doesn’t carry nicotine and that was the swayed my decision. Ive had all good experiences with both Nicotine River and Bulk Apothecary

2 Likes

We do ship internationally everywhere as long as the products are not flammable or hazardous (Flammable flavors or Nicotine over 48mg). If they are then you’ll need to use a third party shipper based in the US to forward the packages legally since we are still becoming internationally regulated to handle products that are hazardous.

Vegetable Glycerin is not hazardous and we can ship that internationally easily at a great price. Feel free to check out our link:

The price of the VG is very good and Musim Mas VG is excellent, the problem is that shipping it internationally is very expensive, which makes it pretty much impossible to buy, or at minimum a very expensive way to buy VG.
For 1 Gallon international shipping is $86.80
For 2 liters international shipping is $71.80
For 1 liter international shipping is $49.50
I checked shipping costs to a few different European countries and the costs and very similar to all of them.
I realize that most of the shipping costs are not really your fault, at least the majority of the cost, as prices do vary for shipping @ other websites.

1 Like

Id like to know if and when you find out the answer to this question :slight_smile:

Here ya go… :wink:

1 Like

You are an efficient little bugger!!!

2 Likes

@Laura5
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ya/ref=yo_ii_bia_view?ie=UTF8&ac=bia&reorder_params=B01N10GK9L%2C114-3483028-3971427

I couldnt get this link to go anywhere… :frowning:

It’s available on Amazon. That’s where I get it from

[image1.PNG]

I second this, the vg from mfs (my freedom smokes) is yummy to me as well.

I have now used VG from Essentials Depot, Nude Nicotine, Bull City Flavors and Nicotine River. I can say that all but the Essentials Depot have a clean, sweet taste. The Essentials Depot was not as sweet and has more of an earthy taste too it. I would not recommend it.

1 Like