Tangerine flavors

i havent got my fa guava but am excited it is with the NR order

1 Like

I know it’s a lot of off vendors in that one mix but I do love it. It could be adapted easily especially something like the creamy vanilla could just be vanilla classic and the watermelon could be TFA’s and the SB by delosi is similar to Strawberry TFA see problem solve :smile: it’s fun to adapt anyway. I just adapted your recipe !

Well here’s another Sweet Tangerine mix I love and it is good w/ Vc V1 or Vc V2 your choice !

Vienna Sunset

Ingredient %
Goji (FE) 0.75
Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP) 2.35
Meringue (TPA) 1.75
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 3.85
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 1
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 2
Vienna Cream (FA) 1

Flavor total: 12.7%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

what is goji and who is fe, btw without sounding stupid ,lol , real flavors is on walmart.com but they are extracts what is the difference

1 Like

Goji is a berry a superfood very delicious the flavoring taste just like it. FE is Flavor Express available @ ECX and I believe it is by ECX. ( If my ECX would work I’d link it but it just keeps spinning regardless of me clearing the cache) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goji

RF Extracts are raw like Medicine Flower…no binder meaning no pg or vg just extraction so they will be stronger. I have been buying them as of recent and have a bunch steeping haven’t tried my batches just yet I want to so bad !

Real Flavors the ones that make the Vg based flavors just decided here recently to come out w/ the extracts he ( Walt ) sells them via his site or Wal-mart I have purchased from both places.
https://www.realflavors.com/collections/raw-extracts

I believe if you buy from Wal-mart the shipping is free at least it was for me when I got some https://www.walmart.com/search/?query="Real%20Flavors"&sort=price_low&cat_id=0&facet=brand:Real%20Flavors

so far I’ve gotten SB, BB, VC, Cream Soda, Honey dew, Baklava, Cream, Condensed Milk , Sugar cookie, Oatmeal Cookie and yumberry

2 Likes

ok i was thinking on the lines of vanilla extract you know the cooking kind lmao ibwas like wtf lol ty those are much cheaper than the MF are they as good or supposed to be bc thats a huge difference in price

1 Like

They are legit @Pro_Vape_MD got me goin on them he was posting his recipes and I had been watching the Vg based thread on occasion and he did a review and we talked he was impressed and I trust his input from what I have mixed w/ them it smells wonderful and the % s are minute just like an extract should be so I’m sold check out his review. Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

3 Likes

wow ill put those on my list for later , i just got some mf and vanilla shisha with the strawberry plus a lot of new FA flaves like catalan cream and vanilla etc so im moving in the right direction as i clear out my old stock and reduce my flaves from FW Cap and Tpa except the ones i love lol ill get more of the MF and Real flaves the Fa line ia extraordianary but its not a complete line imo for the things i like but i wish i would have messed around with those long ago instead of the ther 3 companies stated above

1 Like

Happened to most of us :wink: Right now I am phasing all my old flavors out too stuff I’m just not messing w/ anymore I won’t rebuy and I have been sticking to buying more extracts rather than concentrates but I feel I’ll prob always have FA, INW & some of the TFA favs.

1 Like

ya caps vbic doesnt have the pepper taste for me but yes they have to be in my stash bc i love fruit loops vapes so FW fruit rings is my fave when mixing a fruit loop i have a few people who depend on my juice so ill blow through the crap ive bought like the silly things with great names but not great taste these things i use for my customers well kind of customers lol i really dont charge much usually a new mod or tank here and there maybe a couple new batteries lol

1 Like

i think we have officially taken over this thread lol

1 Like

I approve of this.

2 Likes

I believe it is safe. I read the msds. I believe it said chemical decomposition would occur at 800+ degrees celcius. In TC mode 600F is the max and with the exception of dry hits i dont believe that kind of temp is possible

1 Like

Ah! Thank you, that was the part I was forgetting, the temperature.

No one really vapes at temps that high (yet?.. Maybe some do?.. Is that even achievable?), as far as I know.

Just started testing delosi initial impressions are good. Didnt get the strawberry :frowning: would you say these flavors have an average percentage of usage or are they all over the map? Do you feel they are strong enough as a lead flavor in a mix or just to supplement?

1 Like

They tend to be in the 3-5% range as a mixer I haven’t used any of them as a stand alone flavor.

This is a year old, but I just started mixing ejuice and noticed the same thing with Cap sweet tangerine–VERY harsh. Steeping helps. I steep in an open glass bottle in a crock pot on low for a few hours and shake, shake shake… and let sit for a week or two. That helps but doesn’t fix completely. With a Hawaiian Pog recipe I increase guava, dragon fruit and passion fruit about 50% and a tad more sweet and omit the tangerine. Some better but doesn’t have that fresh tangerine top note or finish or what ever you call it like the original does. Need a water or PG based tangerine maybe? Haven’t found one yet. Do you find all alcohol bases flavorings harsh? I’m guessing with my little experience that might be it.

Try tangerine flv. It’s a good place to start. If you can do a 1-1 ration of tangerine flv and orange shisha inw. I bet you’ll be happy.

5 Likes

Thanks for reply. Will try tangerine FLV. What is tangerine mf? Can’t find
that anywhere. Hoping for better luck with other recipes. Haven’t made
anything I like enough to keep yet… Naked’s Hawaiian Pog was fav store
juice until recently when it got harsh for some reason. Mouse chef
jerryberry is current fav (raspberry and orange and some cream I think). G2
CARNY4 was ADV for long time but trying to move away from tobacco flavs.
Not sure why… Thinking about a pearamel kind of flavor next??? Shopping
cart is full of pear, caramel, biscuit, creams and such but hate to end up
with a bunch of meh stuff… Gonna keep trying though.

Whoops. Tangerine flv. Fat fingers weren’t working. But in general mf=medicinal flower

1 Like

Hey what brand guava and papaya are you using and at what % mixed with which orange/tangerine brands at what %?

2 Likes