Tank suggestions

Just any FYI, I replaced all the rubber in the tank and it seems to be not leaking now.

1 Like

I will +1 the steam crave as well! I have a dozen tanks and that’s what I use every day.

2 Likes

Just bought it for 20$. Ecig…hope they are reliable.

3 Likes

That looks like a beast. Going to be my next purchase.

1 Like

Waiting on it to come in now. Where do I go about buying wicking? Probably need to get that as well. This is killing 2 birds with one stone, been wanting to do my own coils for a while.

3 Likes

Watch the video she posted. It is fairly short and wicking is super, super easy.

1 Like

Post #5 up there

1 Like

There’s about a million kinds of wick available all over the place, but I personally like cotton bacon. I usually get it from Amazon for around $5-6 per pack. A pack will last you a good while.

4 Likes

Oh, buying wicking…time for more coffee.

4 Likes

Yeah… me too!

3 Likes

Go down to sally beauty supply and pick yourself up some celucotton rayon.

2 Likes

Went ahead and ordered the cotton bacon. Will have to check out Sally’s now that you mention it.

4 Likes

I have used several different wicks and by far prefer rayon over any wicking materials I have tried.

2 Likes

Any mod suggestions that are as powerful as the Alien 220? This firing in the middle of the night has me scared of it now.

2 Likes

smoant battlestar check it out on eightvape

2 Likes

Going to check that out!

1 Like

I just received my Battlestar today. I had to replace a Smok GX350, when after only 4 months it started constantly cycling through wattage or temperature selection. @Cutlass92 and I bought ours at the same time, and they both failed the same way within three days of each other.

LOVING the Smoant Battlestar so far.

3 Likes

Does 8vape ship from US?

3 Likes

Yes, they are US based. Nevada.

4 Likes

OK, so kind d of funny. Got the warcraft in and was really eager to use since my 12 is wonky. Poured liquid in and it leaked everywhere. Realized there is no wick. :joy::joy::joy::joy: now I have to learn how to wick.

3 Likes