TC Mode - SMOK X Cube 2 and TF-R2 Dual Coil Deck

Continuing the discussion from TC Mode - X Cube 2 & Kanger Subtank:

Even with all the BS I went through I still recommend this setup. I think with more updates the bugs will be worked out. This is the most advanced vaping system on the market, IMO.

If you decide to venture in the “Valley of SMOK”… here’s a link to the build tutorial I posted a few days ago.

3 Likes

Thanks for that. Mine’s in the mail so I know what to expect. I was told I cannot get the Ti option anyway because I have no smartphone.

2 Likes

No tablet either?

2 Likes

Nah, I have bluetooth on my Mac mini though, is that good enough?

2 Likes

I don’t think the app works on those :confused:

2 Likes

:cry: :scream: :worried: :confounded: :sob: Ah well…

1 Like

Perhaps you can use a friends phone to activate it - it can be accessed directly on the device afterwards…

3 Likes

That’s a good idea, so now I have to find some friends :wink:

2 Likes

Strange how they require a smart phone or tab to unlock titanium… also strange how they make you unlock it to begin with. I mean … it’s only 49 cents… They should have just included it. Kind of bugs me when companies do that. The x cube is capable of titanium, so why pay to use something that’s already there? Kind of like how some video games make you pay to unlock stuff that’s already in the game.

Maybe someone will come out with firmware that will unlock titanium automatically.

3 Likes

Yes, to me it makes no sense at all. Perhaps it’s a sort of proof of concept or something?

1 Like

Multiplied by God knows how many buyers still adds up to a truckload of money. I wouldn’t turn it down!