Tell a little about your self

love that bike!! my favorite color indian too!!

1 Like

Well, Letā€™s seeā€¦

Iā€™m an Ogre. Ogres smell bad. That is purposeful as it tends allow us more room when using mass transit. Itā€™s a myth that ogres donā€™t like people. Ogres love people especially with mustard and horseradish. Ogres do like to live in swamps and not the one in DC. I have a nice 3/4 acre swamp in the Midwest. I have a woodshop and enjoy performing unnecessary surgeries with drills, saws, routers etc. I love watching comedies like, The Howling, Play Misty for me, The Birds, Psycho, and Silence of the lambs. I also like slow dancing to death metal. I also like to mosh as long as I can keep what I mosh.

7 Likes

Iā€™m from DCā€¦believe me, thereā€™s plenty of ogres in that swamp.

6 Likes

Well, aside from the Introduce Yourself postā€¦ Iā€™m old, weighed down with kids, nagging wife, 60 hour a week job, too many damned pets, nowhere near enough money, one of my cars is down needing a fuel pump, the other just got $2000 of work done to it. But I canā€™t lie; Iā€™m happy. Waking up with air in my lungs is always a gift.

7 Likes

Oh my god! You must be my twin brother by another mother.

2 Likes

@NChris Grew up in Southeast ā€¦

2 Likes

Southeast!! Damn! I hope you were out before the late 80ā€™s early 90ā€™s. It was a war zone in that area back then.

1 Like

@NChris Yes it was. I miss the Hogs/Wild bunch when Joe was getting it done. Crazy time to be at the RFK Stadium !!!

1 Like

YES! The hogs! Jacoby, Butz, May, Bostic, etc. Man I miss the way RFK would shake when the hogs weā€™re rolling. Oh Jack Kent Cooke, where have you gone!

1 Like