Testing new flavors starting small and bumping up questions

I HATE IT to build on , i purchased it just to test juices and singke flaves its not a bad little rda

it has descent deck to build on but the spit back is horrible you have to be very careful for the same price you could buy a Velocity V2 or a ton of others this one i bought at a BnM shop before i knew better lol i only use a single coil on it i may try a dual coil but i need a new mod ( i like to have a mod for each tank i think this one ill keep on my kbox mini )

1 Like

If you get horrible spit back it could be that you use to little cotton. Have you tried to make the cotton real snug in the coils?

1 Like

i just started doing the scottish roll on my V2 and love the outcome ill try it on this one as well but before i rolled cotton that way i was having a hard time wicking so ill try that ty im very new to rda rta but i see the advantage to them

1 Like

Hope it will work out good for you. Good luck.

1 Like

im starting to get a better feel for it , i think ill buy the lynx next seems easy to mess with plus a great review helped

1 Like

@FL_girl

I use the same method with fruits…it’s amazing how some leave…and return.

The Velocity v2 is one of my favorites, I use several every day, own at least twenty, many un-opened for the vapocalypse. You have never seen the potential of the Velocity v2 until you squonk with it…amazing. I have one on two different 60W Dripbox’s, they are my lawnmower/go to store mods…I have one on two different DB160’s that I use in TC mode, serious cool smooth vapes, and a blind man can build them, eh?

Some one had the Kanger Dripbox 160W on sale for $35 (?) Halloween sale [look on “Good Deals” thread… I like the SkyNet, the Kenzie, and a few other EU models, but I have had great luck so far with the DB160W, although out of 5 of them, one began leaking around the tube/bottle, but after months of heavy use. The Vision Aurora’s are old school, and were a gift for my birthday from a member/friend on ELR… @Rob62 …which brings me to…I would talk to @Rob62 before I got excited about the Therion Squonker. Public or PM…he don’t bite [he is old, and he doesn’t do anything for himself, he has ‘people’ for that, because he is rich and lives in a mansion] Some one here just recently bought an REO Grand, but I haven’t seen any review…I would trust a DB160W before the REO. Even after my one DB160W had the small [but usable] leak, it’s still a great mod for other tanks, TC or VW.

For the record, I have never had a problem with any of the three DripBox60W, been in daily use since they came out. I would love to hear your story on them, since you’ve had two.

Now for the serious shit…since you are a ‘squonkette’…I want to invite you over to @Rob62 thread on squonking…and again, encourage you to talk to him about the Therion.

Also, a link for the barrel atomizers…and Tish is a sweetheart, even give her a call. You will be rewarded if you do.

@Fenrir1 @fidalgo_vapes

You also may wish to try rayon for wicking in situations like this.
Even when you wick a bit loose, the rayon puffs very well to compensate.

2 Likes

I just ordered Graham Cellucotton (rayon) and its gonna be interesting to see what thats like.

1 Like

Great. Does it look like one of these [numbers] ?

If my memory doesn’t play tricks on me i think the number was 44040 on the one i ordered.

Looks good, never seen that [# 44040] here in the USA, and it seems to be a different size box than available here…but it surely has been recommended for vaping.
I only bought the #44043 and it will last longer than my days left here on earth, eh?

http://snowf1ake.wixsite.com/ukusavape/product-page/dea21d57-a2a2-35ae-d182-a0a0fe638cba

My first db60 went deep sea diving on a fishing trip. My replacement has been great. But I dropped it about 3’ onto hardwood floor the other night and it has knocked something loose inside. It will work from time to time, if I knock it in just the right way. I don’t have a star bit small enough to open it up and find the culprit.

I have read over the USA thread, I’ll pop in there and contact Rob62.

Do you have the two matching stainless db160’s that I saw over there? I get about 1 bottle per battery in the 60, a good ratio for knowing how many backup supplies to tote. I really like how small it is and fits in jean pockets nicely! I’ve been debating over another or a pico squeeze. I’ll probably go with another db since I’ve bought replacement bottles. They’re cheap enough that it’s not a huge loss when one decides to jump out of your pocket and go swimming :joy:

@mikelej14 sent me some rayon , but i dont like the feel of it im very sensitive to cotton balls and pads its wierd but true and the rayon is much softer its like nails against a chalkboard for some so ill stick with cotton for now ( yes i know its crazy but it gives me chills to thunk about it ugh )

Yeah i think the number is about what size box it is and the amount of cellucotton. Are you happy with it?

@ozo Are these like the HH357’s I used to get? and too bad they don’t have a subohm one, those were perfect for tasting new juices a way back in the day when I spent a fortune on retail juice.

my youngest can and will only use organic Japanese cotton or something like that. Everything else like you bugs the hell out of him.

Sidebar: @fidalgo_vapes
Yesterday I thought you came to Reedley to visit or something. Saw a guy downtown that could be your twin. I was sadly disappointed and sure it wasn’t you when he pulled out an analog and lit up walking down the sidewalk.

1 Like

Me too! Every time I change wick it sets my teeth on edge!

1 Like

Welcome aboard the forum @FL_girl :smiley:

I never let my bottles on the Kanger DB’s get lower than half full, they squonk better, and the bottle life is longer since you squeeze them in less with more juice in them. The OEM atty/coil on the Kanger DB’s take a bit of pressure to push the juice up her rear, and if you use the Velocity v2, you will be amazed at how easy the squonking is in comparison…even using the Tsunami 24mm on them [mainly the DB160W], which many of us use also.

Yes, I use those two every day…

1 Like

Exactly thats what has kept me away from rda or rta

1 Like