TFA Lemon 8oz

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

No need for sorry’s beaut - it’s a lovely thing you’ve done :grin:

6 Likes

LMAO this was a great experiance for you , wasnt it ??? lol

4 Likes

Well, the thread could have been cleaner, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

it was very fun to watch , i seen it from your first edit lol good stuff , hey you did say you were unsure how it worked , now you know :wink:

3 Likes

I pretty much meant the process of offering something up. But it is par for the course for me to make a mess before producing a good outcome, I can’t deny that. Thank cripes someone wanted the right one at least.

1 Like

no it’s not… i would say (without being 100% accurate) that is something between lemon Sicily (FA) and Juicy Lemon (CAP)

though for a good lemon taste i use
Fa Lemon Sicily
CAp Juicy Lemon
Lemon TFA
Natural Lemonada (FW) and my alternative to it is Lemonade (FLV)

and just adding a lil Blueberry Wild (TFA) to make the body of taste a lil better or Sour (TPA) but that’s just me…

1 Like

Gratz kwsmithdc …

1 Like

:laughing: Hey! At least you are in the perfect forum for that (DIY)… Not like you are on forum.flawless-writing.com or something! :wink:
That would be cause for embarrassment!

5 Likes

I use Lemon (TFA) and Lemon Sicily (FA) but my favorite is Lemon Concentrate (INW).

2 Likes

i have never used the lemon of INW :frowning: just only the Lime

Its some potent stuff. Start low .5 or so. I’m still trying to make it work but I started testing way too high.

1 Like

ty for the info :slight_smile:
i use biscuit, Shisha SB and Lime from INW… from my notes 2% is the max i can go in all of these flavors… after that they can takeover everything

2 Likes

Sounds like you got “the good lime” from Ina :smile:

I had issues with the Lime (Ina) that I got from a certain vendor, and was apalled when I had to use it at 5% or more at a SF to be useful. :rage:

It’s still unclear whether it was a result of the reformulation nonsense that Ina was forced into, or whether it was a result of the vendor watering shit down (with PG?)…

Regardless, the reason I mention it, is so new folks are aware lime may need to be used at either ultra low (as mrpipes mentions here, and VapeyMama mentioned in our exchange previously) or ultra high (for Ina) at 5-6%…

It would be nice to hear whether it was just my batch (or that vendor), or if others can confirm that things indeed changed for the worse (percentage-wise) with Ina lime in particular.

3 Likes

Sounds like you might also want to try MF lemon!
great stuff!

3 Likes

Only one (MF)I have and recommended by Fidalgo. Killer flavor.

1 Like

If it’s in your profile… You’ll also definitely want MF caramel, and MF butterscotch (and from what others I trust say: MF dark chocolate!) :wink:

I’ve been holding off until after Christmas. Email said they were closed for the holidays. Where do you buy? I bought the lemon off amazon and wound up paying shipping even though we have prime. About $28 total but I’m not really complaining because it really is that good. Price is what kept me away…and the 250 otherflavors I have LOL.

mf isn’t worth the price

1 Like

I’ve been buying mine from @ecigexpress (5ml) so far…as it’s been a cheaper way to test the waters. And with the ones I’ve tried requiring mere drops in a 30ml… They’ve been well worth it!

And what’s kept me in the “5ml trials” thus far. But I can honestly say, I’ll be happy to pay the price when it comes time to re-up on butterscotch (if ECX persists in not stocking it). And 80% certain I’ll do the same for caramel.

As little as I need lemon, I’ll continue to buy that from ECX.

However…

In regards to MF’s fruits (outside of lemon), I’ve heard that they have to be used at “far higher” than mere drops. Like 1-2%. And if I found that to be the case, I might start to question* the relative value as well. Especially when we have Ina’s Shisha (and regular) line, and FLV, etc (price-wise) as competition.

*but that’s not a bridge that I’ve yet crossed.

2 Likes