TFV12 or Griffin 25+

I’m looking to purchase an rda soon. Ive currently got an alien mod setup w/the baby beast. I’m really happy w/the atty but I’d like to be able to rebuild on it and have something I don’t have to fill every couple of hours :joy::joy:. I know they have an rba for the BB but I’ve heard of lots of issues w/those. I’d like to hear any input everyone has.

1 Like

Griffin 25+ is an RTA… Not sure what a TFV12 is, but if you’re looking for an RDA why are you looking at those two? :stuck_out_tongue:

:joy::joy:sorry I wasn’t using the proper technical jargon…but yes an RTA is what I’m after

If I was in the market for a 25mm RTA I would take a hard look at the Aromamizer Supreme.

I don’t have the Griffin Plus but have the Griffin 25. Quality wise and flavor wise the Aromamizer Plus has put most of my other RTAs on the shelf.

6 Likes

Bold statement my friend.

3 Likes

The Aromamizer Plus has impressed me so much that I’m willing to push the brand.

2 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

Again for reading impaired “@TheTinMan1” that is a BOLD statement.

3 Likes

Yes, yes, and MORE yes to the TinMan. I love the entire Steam Crave line so much, I’m running all three versions, v. 1.0, v 2.0, and the Supreme which is outstanding. Also have the newest deluxe arriving tomorrow. No matter the version, you can’t go wrong, but as TinMan said, the Supreme is king of the hill right now IMO.

Push push… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t have any impairment in reading what you wrote. I was simply adding why I felt the way I did about taking a hard look at the Aromizer brand.

6 Likes

I’m not impaired and I LOVE all my Steam Craves !!! To each his own.

4 Likes

Awwweeee. That is so cute, coming to his wittle rescue. Aren’t you just adorable.

5 Likes

I might have to look into that one. There is a sale at a local shop. Hmmmm.

@TheTinMan1 well my friend you have me looking at my next RTA! I do have the Griffin 25 and it is a very good RTA. It is on my every day carry mod. Always loaded with something. It does take some getting used to on wicking… too much wick killer dry hit. Not enough wick in the juice channel it leaks like a sieve but once you get it down its a damn good tank.

3 Likes

25 plus is way easier to wick and packs a hell of a punch. I am using it when on the road. I drip at the homestead.

6 Likes

I am definantly not looking to replace my Griffin I can pretty much build and wick this bad boy in my sleep lol but as a fellow enthusiast we can never have too many tanks and mods :smile:

4 Likes

Just think of it as 20 times easier to wick than the regular 25. Tuck and go is all it really needs. No lining up holes. Super easy.

3 Likes

yea i dont have the plus i have the 25 with the top air flow. I heard the plus got rid of the ring all together. a friend of mines likes the plus better because they removed the ring. I was thinking of getting one of those too just because my griffin is such a beast now… hmmm food for thought

2 Likes

Please do not give me shit about coil cleaning. But here is a pic of the RB section of the 25 plus

2 Likes

Oh nice I do like that! Won’t be giving you shit my friend you should see my coil at the moment lol

2 Likes