TFV4, Crown, Haze and others - How do they stack up against each other?

I agree, but preference is derived from trying new things correct?

1 Like

have you tried the haze dripper tank? Be prepared to throw away your TFV4 if you do

Yes I agree. If it’s within your grasp.

That’s what I love about local vape stores and clones, allows you to try new things free or at a very cheap price to decide whether or not to pull the trigger on an authentic

I have plenty of RDA’s. I still would pull out my TFV4, the flavor is amazing and clouds are better than some of my RDA’s.

For the ease of use of a tank and the convenience of not having to drip, the TFV4 stands out. I’m not trying to be biased here, but I don’t think it’s all hype. I think that Smok really blew away the market with their tank.

I might drop a low end tank out of rotation but not the TFV4. I stiil use my top five tanks. I even tried to breathe life back into my Lemo 2 yesterday.

I spotted this a tank a couple days ago. It looks awesome. I wish I was the type that would spend the cash for originals, because I would get it. It’s just too expensive for me. I have my Haze RDA in front of me now with a fresh build in it.

1 Like

I’m waiting on the clone lol, tobecco will have one soon, it’s the convenience of a tank mixed with a dripper, my friend let me borrow hers for a few weeks and I’m going crazy trying new fused Clapton vertical coils in it

1 Like

A few here agree - A dual titanium very low ohm (0.1ohm or below) with proper wicking will give you a dripper experience on the TFV4 :smile:

2 Likes

I’ll definately get the clone.

They sell sets of those and they are dead cheap. I’m sure the right size will be among them.
http://www.amazon.com/Team-Associated-6950-Allen-Wrench/dp/B0006NAMLI/ref=sr_1_2?m=A1BKVSJG1RNAQO&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1444232724&sr=1-2&keywords=hex%2Fallen+key+set
This one is $5.
http://www.harborfreight.com/hand-tools/hex-wrenches/25-piece-extra-long-hex-key-set-5962.html

1 Like

I have this one - They’re listing the clones as Hazz… Isn’t that the one we’re talking about? There’s this one too and a ton of others…

I too put the Uwell crown at the top of the list. I own both the Crown and the TFV4 The TFV4 has been nothing but trouble. Everything from entirely too much air flow to stripped screws on the RBA. I hate the Drip tip as well. The Crown was a breeze to set up and been loving it every since. For me, perfect air flow, ease of build and wicking. easy to refill, do not have to use a rubber band to keep the fill cap in place. The Crown a FAR 2nd. Totally disagree. Not with all those problems with the TFV4.

I know most here think the TFV4 is the bomb. Being I disagree I have tried to keep my mouth shut keeping in mind that ones preferences form their opinions. My Preferences/Needs of a tank lead me to the Uwell Crown. For me the Uwell Crown stands at the top of the list, no other…

2 Likes

I just did than very thing and ended up buying the unwell crown. Glad i did that now. :+1:

1 Like

Not so true if you use the RBA section.

If you’re a Kanthal user then a lot of your flavour is getting lost and that’s where the crown using SS stock coils would probably take ownership of the top spot.

SS has far superior flavour to Kanthal or Nichrome.

Titanium coils are another level again.

I’m using the TF-R2 deck on the TFV4 with 22g Titanium at 0.07ohms on the ipv4s at 45J 430F and flavour is on par if not slightly better than my Dripper builds.

(And if you haven’t seen any of my dripper builds then where have you been lol)

My go to RTA was the Billow V2 but that hasn’t seen the light of day since I switched to Ti TC and the TFV4

CMJ

2 Likes

Im using ss in my billow v2 now. Far better than kanthal. Just got some ti from crazy wire so i will see the difference between ti and ss

4 Likes

Remember to clean the wire thoroughly, and you won’t be disappointed! :smile:

2 Likes

I will my friend but thanks for reminding me. Cheers

2 Likes

I believe most RDAs use .035" (or 0.9mm) hex screws.

1 Like

Out of interest what gauge Ti have you purchased?

I’ve got 29g, 26g and 22g Ti from crazy wire.

29 and 26 only required a small amount of cleaning. A few alcohol rubs and it was fine.

The 22g I had to use some 650grit wet and dry to get it a point that I would be happy vaping it.

I had this convo with @Pro_vapes in another thread and it almost looks like grey plastic the 22g.

Once rubbed down with the 650grit it looked like metal again.

CMJ

1 Like

I’m recoiling my billow this evening with 22g Ti.

CMJ

1 Like