TFV4, Crown, Haze and others - How do they stack up against each other?

I’ll have to try these new TI coils, along with some TI wire for the RBA… I’m using some “new” Efests (purple) on a IPV3Li Vr, but I vape very heavily

1 Like

I have really looked at the haze dripper tank… I was wondering have you heard that you can use some parts off the original haze dripper and run the tank model in dual coil mode… I’m seriously going to look into that idea.

Just the top cap, was my understanding…

You can use it in dual coil mode as it is, just remove the plug from the side and build away

I took the juice plug out and built dual coils on both sides

Has anyone used nichrome 90 wire? It says 1 inch = .1 ohms, does anyone have any idea how many wraps I need and what diameter I should use on a dual coil in the TFV4 RBA?

1 Like

just a suggestion… wait for your To wire it’ll be worth the wait!!!

1 Like

The TVF4 is a good tank, but for me, not the best. My Aeronaut will be here Friday and from what I can see, this is going to be a game changer (hate that expression)

Is this the one?

1 Like

Looks very interesting pv!

1 Like

@VapeFM is getting one… can’t wait to hear about it!! looks real neat!!! a bit pricey it’ll come down eventually …just shows how people are advancing in thought with new devices very cool!!!

1 Like

Me too. I tried to endure it till I “got used to it” but in fact it simply sucks. And for as wide as it is the inner diameter doesn’t stack up. Using another drip tip means you either have to find something that fits the shallow connector or otherwise file one down. I have this though, and it fits snugly and is wider. Please forgive my nasty fingernails…

Here they are on Fasttech although I just picked mine up at a local shop.

Have you figured this out yet - the leaking on the dual RBA? It took me a bit too but once I got it I almost never have leaks. As for having to rejuice, well it’s a big time vaping tank. None of the liquid is being lost…you’re vaping it. IF you like the volume of vapor you’re going to go through juice. If I drip I use just as much.

One last thing. I know…to each their own. IMO the TFV4 is not really that portable. It’s a sit and enjoy the hell out of your vape kind of tank. It’s the beer bong of tanks. Now don’t get me wrong. You can take that dual RBA deck and build all sorts of builds. Or the single for that matter. You can build hot builds, cool builds, juice sipping builds…whatever you want. But don’t make the mistake of thinking you can slap a dual clapton or dual 22ga Ti wire into the RBA and then run it with a single 18650 mod. You’ll fry the battery in no time. You need at least a dual batt mod which, combined with this tank, is a fairly large thing to go running round with. That said, if you have a solid TC mod that will run titanium I think you could do a 10 wrap 2.5mm ID with 28ga Ti (spaced of course) and get a really good vape that is comparatively cooler and doesn’t gobble the juice. Then perhaps you could run it on a smaller TC mod and be mobile without feeling like you’re on a camping trip. Can’t say for sure because I’ve had only in your face builds with this thing and haven’t regretted a second of it.

2 Likes

1 Like

This is where I’ll chime in…I put a different tip in mine as well and thats when my suspicions were validated…my drip tip always has a lot of fluid in it when I’m using the tfv4…a lot of fluid is getting sent through…I’m not sure if its unburned juice or water through some catalyst, but my cough is acting up and theres fluid in my drip tip when I’m using the tfv4…
When I use a different tank that I know doesn’t do that, my cough is less and theres no fluid in my drip tip…anybody else experience this???

1 Like

Yes, using the glass drip tip I see it. I believe it is condensation though. Not juice for the most part…

1 Like

well, ive been shying away from the tfv4 for that reason…lots of condensation…

1 Like

You should toss the Mutation X MT Tank in this mix. The word is gonna get out.

#TFV4, Crown, Haze and others - How do they stack up against each other?

That’s cause it’s vaporizing so much juice and the reason it’s on top of my list. I hate Smok but I can’t knock this tank.

One thing I noticed and prefer is a moist vape from tanks. When I used drippers the vape was dryer, although good, but still dry. You may actually like the Bellus because it’s more like a dripper vape than any tank I’ve used. No moisture in that one… just less flavor… which is subjective.

I have had nothing but trouble with my TFV4. The bottem seal sucks it melted and stuck the the glass had to break the glass to get it out. So I bought more seals and it is doing the same thing. Melting plastic tastes gross. I am going to get another tank I think.

1 Like

I vote for the Uwell Crown. I have been nothing but pleased with mine. The only Con I have experienced with the Crown is from time to time extreme temp change will get it leaking juice a bit till settled at that temp. I believe this happens to many other tanks so I don’t fret it…

1 Like

I absolutely love my TFV4, I have not had one problem with it…I mostly use the TF-r2 with a SS build at .25 ohms…I will say that when using the stock coils the tank did get very hot, but other than that I think it is the best tank I have ever had and by far my favorite at the moment!

1 Like