TFV4 Nickel Core Coming Soon

TFV4 atomizer is SMOK Company’s latest product. 11 cores gradually release for TFV4, they are…

Has been:
TF-T3 TRIPLE CORE
TF-Q4 QUADRUPLE CORE
TF-R1 RBA SINGLE CORE
TF-R2 RBA DUAL CORE

Coming soon:
TF-N2 NICKEL STANDARD CORE

The Future:
TF-N2 NICKEL COOL CORE
TF-T2 STANDARD CORE
TF-T2 COOL CORE (WITH HOLES) TF-TI TITANIUM CORE
TF-R1-V VERTICAL RBA CORE
TF-S6 SIXFOLD COLOR

It looks that Smok want to make TFV4 as a main product! Know more about TFV4 by this link.

3 Likes

That look like an awesome tank. I may have to get one of those.

1 Like

A beast indeed. With a beastly price tag as well

A post was merged into an existing topic: Vaporizerdistributor.com: 22% off for authentic Sigelei 150w TC Box Mod Free shipping

$35 bucks ain’t bad. I have one coming.

I don’t want say too much until after @daath review of the SMOK TFV4 Sub Tank. There are 3 words I will say though… ORDER THIS TANK!

4 Likes

I just got one of those tanks in for review, looking forward to playing with it.
As with my Subtank, I’ll probably be using the single coil RBA head for temp control, but if these Ni200 coils are any good I might try them.
The tank in itself looks great though, very easy to work with and looots of flavor so far.

1 Like

I have 2 Crowns and they are top notch tanks. I recently got the SMOK TFV4 SUB TANK KIT and it beats the Crown. I’m a die hard Crown Faboy but my tank of choice now is the TFV4 RBA deck with Ti. There is none better for flavor or vapor. Finally a tank that’s just as good as a dripper.

4 Likes

I don’t have the crown yet, but the TFV4 is pretty insane!

3 Likes

WTH! LOL. Yeah, see…see…I try and uncomplicate my life, keep things simple, but noooo.
Ya follow the Crown thread to the end and think…OK, @Pro_Vapes likes it, @ringling has one, it’s rebuild-able, big tank, good for the road (hard to get supplies out here). I gotta get me one of these.
AND THEN… @daath throws in a pic of his newest vape mail, ya, and hey, by the way guys I’ll be giving these away too. :joy: :cry:

Now, that thing looks like the cats meow. Twist top, easy load and big flavor.
I don’t know…as I sit here sucking on my ol’ dinosaur Plume Veil. Hell…

Sorry guys just a little venting, with a big smile, going on here.
Keep it up it’s good reading. :smile:

3 Likes

You cant go wrong with either. It’s just that my vape went up a few notches with theTFV4. I try to stay on top of the new gear and this is the best since the crown.

2 Likes

2 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

LMFAO!!! now thats funny, I don’t care who ya are.

Jack Nicholson WTF! :smiley: That’s classic

1 Like

I feel ya, though. I’ve been waiting for the Crown RBA-deck to come in stock in Europe, before I order a Crown tank - still no luck. Maybe I should just get a second TFV4 :smile:

2 Likes

That’s my plan. I have the dual rba on the way, so that’ll give the single and dual. I can order the tank only from fasttech for $23… may as well get 2 tanks. The refill are high priced.

@daath can you split these replies to the tfv4 post.

1 Like

I guess for me it’s just the opposite. I already have the Crown (AND LIKE IT BEST SO FAR). None of my Vendors have the TFV4 yet so I’ll be waiting on getting that one. Everybody’s got me wanting one now. It used to be that I would not buy for myself so as not to rob my customers of the good stuff but now that there is a possibility I won’t be able to get equipment in about 6 months time, I’m changing policy. Understandable I guess. I’m gonna need equipment so I can continue to vape. As much as we would like it to last forever, I just does not…

2 Likes

Wasn’t sure how many I should move, so I moved most of the recent replies :smile:

2 Likes