Thank you @ kaptainemerica milk and honey clone!

I made the flavor base of this and let it steep for a week. Mixed 30mls last night and used it this afternoon. It is some of the best tasting juice I’ve ever tasted much less made… WOW and kudos to the original mix master who ever you are…

2 Likes

Aren’t you proud of yourself!!! I know I was when I made my first winner. Keep mixing it up! The sky’s the limit.

1 Like

Be happy, your a step away from vaping independance :-).

2 Likes

Did you use your new scale when you mixed it up @Kelleyjo333? And if so… how did you like mixing by weight?

2 Likes

I had mixed the flavor base a week ago then I actually did use it to measure in my VG/PG/Nic. Worked much better when I used a little wide mouth 50 ml beaker.

2 Likes

Actually I have been independent for about 3 months. The juice I have mixed was by far better than what I am willing to pay $24 for so we got our last gold zamplebox last month and gave away most of them because mine were just better. The best part is I know exactly whats going in them, for the most part anyway…lol I’ve also been making my own coils since day 1 and we, hubby and I, have been vaping 2 years.

4 Likes

All this talk of milk and honey you lot have made me buy the flavours to make both of these the V3 thanks @kelleyJo333 and the kaptiemerica version thanks @Amy2

I should have the flavours tomorrow or the day after so I’ll steep them ready for my holidays.

I’m only going away for 4 nights and I have about 500ml of juice to take already lol.

CMJ

2 Likes

Ya know this phenomenon is happening to me aswell. I want to try.
@Kelleyjo333 Do you see much benefit from mixing the base in advance,without the nicotine?

1 Like

Lot’s more flavor in the short term. I have mixed this recipe both ways now. It was great when I mixed it all at once but I believe letting all those flavors sit together for a week just sent it into the stratosphere.

5 Likes

Got all my flavours today to make both of these recipes on this page thanks @Amy2 @Kelleyjo333

I will update with which one I prefer.

I might dive right in with 100ml of each.

CMJ

2 Likes

Yeah I know this is the Milk and Honey thread but sense it’s gotten so long and all… You have to try this recipe…
Toasted Coconut : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/182647/Toasted+Coconut+

2% Coconut Extra (TPA)
2% Cotton Candy (TPA)
6% Mashmallow (TPA)
2% Sweet Cream (TPA)
2% Toasted Almond (TPA)
10% Vanilla Custard (TPA)

Flavor total: 24%
Remember to rate it at: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1r2X

I made the flavor base about 2 weeks ago. I then turned it into a 50 ml bottle and forgot about it for I don’t know the last week. Something happened and it’s some of the best juice I ever, ever tried… I will make it public soon. If this looks familiar please oh please tell me. I didn’t have an original author on this and I believe I started with something and added to it, as i do most new recipes…

2 Likes

I’m going to give this a go today as well Kelly ! I am wondering thou I don’t have TFA 's caramel I have FA and cap’s v2. Is TFA caramel sweet at all ?

I really couldn’t say I’ve never used it alone. I did get the salted caramel from FW and can’t wait to try it.

1 Like

I have it , I will say it’s not what I expected. But I do like it a lot n probably because I’ve paired it w/ things that are the forefront flavor versus the salted caramel. I am digging LA’s creamy caramel dang good could use it as a standalone it’s so full flavored.

Ooohhhh and FW 's macadamia nut is good too !

2 Likes

hey amy, this thread has been dead for a while i just came up with a very close recipe for milk and honey, am testing beside the original now and its only missing a slight milky sour note that i can only smell from the bottle and not taste, and a bakery, likely gingerbread flavor that i have not concentrates for.

TPA banana nut bread 1.5%
TPA peanut butter 0.75%
TPA marshmallow 3%
TPA vanilla swirl 3%
ECX sweetener 0.5%
FW graham 2%
TPA smooth 1d/6ml

at 2 weeks the floral notes from FW graham blends with the TPA banana nut bread and makes that interesting banana-spice flavor that is so illusive in M&H, while only every once in a while the ripe banana pops up.

let me know if you have any suggestions for the gingerbread or sour creamy flavor…TPA sweet cream 1%, FA cream fresh 0.5%, etc…

thank you!!!

2 Likes

How did you get on in the end with developing your milk and honey recipe?

It’s not my own recipe. It is kaptinamerica’s !