Thanks out to Justin @ Bull City Flavors

Justin @BullCityFlavors always seems to find a way to take care of business. Recently placed an order, submitted it, when DOH (forgot a few flavors), and just created a 2nd order and completed it. Justin messaged, and said he was going to combine the orders and discount me some shipping.

What can I say, it’s the small stuff that DOES matter. Thanks Justin !!!

18 Likes

Service like this and how fast their turnaround time is getting out orders is why I always look for BCF first.

7 Likes

The only time I shop anywhere else is to get a flavor they don’t carry. They are my go to for VG and PG as well. Their customer service is the best. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

I agree 100% with all of u, @BullCityFlavors is def my go-to site for sure, @ecigexpress coming in a very close 2nd and in some ways actually tied for first due to the fact they carry a few crucial flavors in my arsenal. FA Butter, Cream Whipped, Pandoro, and last but definitely not least Croissant. I’d love for BCF to start carrying them (at least butter and cream whipped) hint hint wink wink BCF :wink: I’m sure there r many many more than just me who would gladly order those flavors. Let’s get a little flood of support going for some naughty little FA triangles ppl…if u want to see any of those flavors I listed added to the BCF menu then tag BCF in your comment along with which of those u want to see lol. I’m sure with enough support we can get a small favor to make us loyal ELR customers’ lives a little easier :relieved: As always, love u guys at BCF regardless! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

I’ve had great service from BCF also, about 15-16 orders since July when I started DIY, and every single order was at my door within 3 working days (Durham,NC > Rochester,NY)… Out of all the bottles obtained there only one had an issue. The cap on a bottle of Capella Lychee was not inserted so when I went to use it, I made quite a mess… This was not the fault of BCF as they didn’t bottle this product, it was on Capellas end. Jeff at BCF replaced the bottle immediately. Great company…

1 Like

I :heart: BCF. They’re my homies. :wink:

1 Like