That Lemon Tart V4 Recipe!

I tried to rate V4 a half dozen times only to “site can’t be reached” messages. I just don’t know about the rating system. I joined in January and have to say that mixing many of the top rated recipes was a real disappointment and the only benefit was learning what not to mix both flavor and particularly percentage wise. When I saw this recipe, I normally would have passed it by except for the “5 stars galore” ratings. Guess I learned another good lesson.
For people like me with no experience, no flavor pairing talent, and what obviously to me is a “different” palate (50 + year smoker) than most, this kind of stuff makes it pretty hard. Nevertheless, I am learning and haven’t touched a cigarette one time in 14 months.:smile: I think I’ll just op out of the rating stuff unless it is to thank someone for sharing a very good recipe.

5 Likes

You’re unable to rate recipes?

2 Likes

I tried repeatedly. “Site can’t be reached” kept coming up. ??? No matter, as I said, I don’t think that I want to participate. It was nice to see that I am not the only one to consider this recipe cookie/meringue heavy. Thanks

2 Likes

Operation System and browser?

1 Like

Looks yummy yummy!! I’m going to have to give this a try!

2 Likes

Windows and Firefox. I reach everywhere else on the site but could not rate and leave a comment. I thought it very odd so I mentioned it.

1 Like

That is a very common set up. Have you try cashe cleaning just in case?

1 Like

No but I will and will make another attempt to rate. glitch somewhere I guess. Thanks

3 Likes

Tell as how this go here or in feedback
http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/c/general/feedback

1 Like

Thanks. I tried again and all was fine. I think it was most likely my crappy ISP but in any case thank you for assisting me.

3 Likes

I’m glad that you finally managed to make your rating work. I’ll be waiting with great interest to see your opinion on future recipes especially on the topic of overflavoring, since you found this recipe overflavored while FW’s Sweet Cream @5 for example seemed OK to you.

1 Like

I gave my honest opinion but prefaced it with stating that I did not want to start or engage in any controversy. I gave my honest opinion about the mix, not the person which apparently some people fail to be able to distinguish between. We have an old saying here in the US that “if you can’t stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.”

2 Likes

Still waiting on this. How did it turn out? I have a couple, also with % lower than 9 and they are pretty close, but still need tweaking. Been working on this for nearly a year and it’s beginning to drive me crazy. You are a really good mixer so I would appreciate your thoughts greatly.

It was awesome at 2 weeks then at 4 weeks the lemon died. Twas a sad, lonely funeral with only myself in attendance.

I’m planning to remix with some tweaks this weekend. Catch me in month.

Oh, and 30 days on Lemon Tart V4 - still enjoy the juice but lemon tart pastry it is not. I’m sticking with my original assessment of Lemon Cream Puff. Think of it like that when you vape it and really, it’s very good.

5 Likes

I’ve mixed 30ml this week and it wasn’t bad as an SnV but 1% sweetener is too much for me. I haven’t tried any of the flavors before so i don’t know how sweet it would be without the sweetener. Will give it a go with 0.5% and without but i really like the recipe so far.

And yesterday i received the missing flavors for the Queenside clone to try an orange recipe.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your prompt, and witty response that put a smile on my face. Much appreciated. Good luck with V5

1 Like

Not trying to teach my grandmother how to suck eggs, but I used FE lemon and that seems to hold up. JF juicy lemon also has a certain zing to it. Peace bro.

1 Like

Having a tough time at the minute, life is not being too kind, so the help and kindness means a lot, and your post did make me laugh.

3 Likes