The 2016 ELR Holiday Gift Exchange is ON! :D

If you would like to participate, here are the rules:

1. Your gift(s) should be worth approximately $20. Vape related or NOT. Doesn’t matter. Could be ANY kind of DIY gift too.
  2. You will need to send your real name, mailing address, and EMAIl address to me via ELR’s private messaging.
  3. Entries will be accepted from now until midnight CST, Wednesday, December 14th, 2016.

After I’ve received all entries, I will then separate them into categories by Continent, as much as possible, then scramble the entries and dole them out. Each person that has an entry will receive another person’s mailing information to send a gift to.

IF you want to send a gift certificate, here are some vendors that offer them ( I will update this with more a as I learn of them) :
Bull City Flavors
Nicotine River
GremlinDiy
Eciggity
My Vapor Store
ProVape
UK Ecig Store
Amazon

DON’T forget to post here when you receive your gift!!
Please comment with any questions or just say ‘I’m IN’ !!

8 Likes

I’m in !!!

3 Likes

I’m in! Will send you my details when I get home :+1::smiley:

1 Like

im out this year. Workman’s comp just cut me off, Now says i owe them. wtf merry Christmas

So sorry to hear that! Hopefully, next year.you can participate.

1 Like

I’m in…wooooo!

3 Likes

Count me in.

3 Likes

This will be FUN! I’ve already got a package started with some goodies for whomever I get to be ‘secret Santa’ to! Weeeeeeeeeee!

3 Likes

Me too working on it since yesterday !

3 Likes

Count me in please!!

3 Likes

I’m in also, but I don’t really understand this part…

2 Likes

Im in :). I will PM my information.

2 Likes

I think it’s so that you don’t end up having to ship to me in the UK because of costs.

@Alisa if we don’t get any takers from my way then I will dip out so that shipping costs don’t become an issue :+1::blush:

1 Like

What Lolly said. I am trying to make it easier to actually ship a package instead of just buying a gift certificate.
You won’t be left out, no matter what, Lolly!

3 Likes

I wish so badly that I could participate but I can’t even get presents for people here in person even :frowning: besides that I’ll probably be in jail or homeless by Christmas. Stupid fines I can’t afford to pay on and court is the 12th, so yes if I can’t come up with $300 for my fine by then I’ll be in jail for holidays :’( so far it’s not looking good…

I’ll exchange any socks I get for cash… :blush:

Joking aside, ill have to sit this one out, maybe next year when im feeling more flush, eh

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear you’re having a crappy time :pensive:

1 Like

I need to sit this one out as well.
My spendings have been to big lately and what i do have now is needed for other things.
Maybe next year, but i do wish everyone that enters a really Happy Holiday Gift Exchange :christmas_tree: :gift: :tada:

3 Likes

Really sorry bro that it is that bad for you, i truly hope it will turn around for you as quick as it possibly can.

2 Likes

Afraid I have to sit it out as well. Stupid bills…
I hope that all that do participate have a great time. Make sure you tell what you got. Can’t wait to read about it. :grin:

1 Like