The B.S. with FDA is already taking its toll

It’s all just bull s*%t. More and more restrictions will be implemented as the next 6 mts roll past.

1 Like

Just more government and big business coridinating together to tell us peons what we can buy
I saw one credit card that was not allowing guns to be purchased or ammo in one north eastern state
Put gun store out of business
You don’t have to outlaw something just make it unattainable
And we think we have freedom those days have been long gone
Our rulers no better what is good for us

3 Likes

That crap happened to me at FT just a couple days ago - only the Aspire products, as soon as you remove those from your cart, then all the other payment options reappear like ‘magic’. This sucks SOOOO badly! So, it sounds like we all need to purchase FT gift cards for ourselves so we can buy things with those. Damn the FDA!

3 Likes

Again, this is an issue with Aspire not wanting FT
to put a lower price point on their products.
Started in 2014; FDA has nothing to do with it.
Aspire contacted PayPal, and this is the result.
A simple business decision.
Not defending the FDA, just setting the record straight.
More than enough CURRENT reasons to be upset with the FDA.

4 Likes

Cut the payment processors out: bitcoin, yo.

I got this from FastTech last night…

_We feel pitiful to notify you that USPS Expedited shipping service (FUSPS) can NOT ship parcels to United States temporarily due to more and more strictly security checking procedures recently. _

We are writing to ask for your decision:

1)Cancel the external batteries or power bank, and send the rest items by Singapore Registered Airmail (estimated delivery time 6-20 business days) or USPS e-packet through China post( estimated delivery time 8-12 business days).

3)Cancel the whole order and refund back to your original payment gateway.

Please offer a reply here with your decision. If there is no response within 24 hours, we will cancel the shipment and issue a full refund for your order directly.

We sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences caused by this issue. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

I’ve not ordered batteries from them in a few months but I’ve never had this happen before.

ugh…sorry to hear that. I put up a link for batteries on sale here (101vape is in the US)…some other good deals as well.

Continuing the discussion from Memorial Day 2016 Deals:

1 Like

Thanks for the link :slight_smile:

1 Like

my pleasure :thumbsup:

I live in a very rural community and our postmaster knows I receive and send out vape related items.

Recently (about 2 months now) every time I send a package she asks me if there are batteries of any kind in the box. I asked her one day why and she said because they need to be handled differently. I never ship batteries so I did not ask for more detail. I still receive batteries in the mail without issue but they also come from a US seller on EBay.

1 Like

My understanding is that batteries are supposed to be routed through land transport rather than air now.

2 Likes

Last week I had to go to the post office to send off mail (for my wife’s business), the two times I went the papers were in standard letter folders. Both times the clerks asked me if there were batteries or liquids in them. I asked her if it looked like batteries or liquids could be in them (both times). Both times they stated they were required to ask everyone the same thing.

2 Likes

I ordered these from FastTech on April 26 with no problem but Aspire didn’t show up any where.
Triton Styled Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer Triton, SS + Glass, Black, Triton 2 Styled Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer Triton 2, SS + Glass, Silver - B. Both clones…Also had several other orders maybe before the change.Idk…
I also used PayPal an no problem with them.
Hope this helps

2 Likes

I bought genuine Aspire products from Efun using paypal with no problem whatsoever. Got them 8 days after ordering.

2 Likes

Just Fasttech selling Aspire to cheap. So no PP for Aspire on FT.

1 Like

Thank you Spatchka, that makes complete sense now. It seemed odd that only the Aspire items were causing any issues with my transaction. I don’t use bitcoin and I even wrote them to ask how to buy gift certificates (FT) and they couldn’t understand what I was asking & I never did get an answer. The search function yielded NOTHING, so apparently you cannot purchase gift certs there… odd. Thanks again for the clarification!

2 Likes

Very odd, whenever you get a refund from them and you opt for store credit, they give you a number and that number is your gift certificate. They should at least know what you’re talking about when you ask about it. I found the info on the certificate in a discussion about Aspire with a link provided and I’ve just clicked on it, but it only takes me to my account and shows me the two certificates I’ve had in the past for refunds. No other hits. Weird. I suppose you’ve got to order something you don’t want, cancel after you’ve paid, ask for store credit as a refund and then get an Aspire product instead. That’s the long way around method, it should be easier than that :grinning:

1 Like

It is a rather circuitous route to buy Aspire - I guess I’ll just pay more elsewhere & only get what I can get at FastTech from now on. Oh… I finally got an answer yesterday from their ‘fast’ support saying that only “Priority Customers” can purchase gift certificates. No explanation what that entails & I just filed it in my “I don’t care” folder & went on about my evening. Gheesh.

2 Likes

??? WTF! :smirk:

1 Like

WTF indeed, right? :slight_smile:

1 Like