The mamasan flavor line review-a finished ejuice

This will be an extensive review, from opening the bottles to tasting the flavors.
The package arrived safely with all 5 bottles securely in place. No leaks or damage of any kind. These are 100mL bottles. The plastic is thick (PET plastic, I am guessing) and the dropper is very thin, making for ease of use.

There is a prominent nicotine awareness label on each bottle as well as other pertinent information including ingredients and other various warnings and hazards.

On the side by the logo you will find mL, nic strength, pg/vg ratio and name of juice.
The flavors are as follows: A.S.A.P, Mama Melon, Guava Pop, Bruce Leechee and Purple Cheesecake!

The juices smell wonderful and I am very excited to share my views on how they taste! STAY TUNED!!!
@Heaven_Gifts

Mama Melon
This smells fantastic, like a ripe and juicy watermelon.
Upon inhale I get the taste of honey dew, cantaloupe and watermelon. The watermelon gives the recipe a dry, semi-sweet taste. The honey dew and cantaloupe add a sweet and creamy layer.
But there is something else that gives this recipe an added kick. Cotton candy? Jolly rancher? This flavor morphs the notes to produce a candy flavor.
This is a light recipe, easy on the palate. Melon fans, get ready to be wow’d!

Guava Pop
This one is very candy and very sweet. The inhale gives a pear/ apple taste. There is a hint of a floral strawberry.
The flavor is a bit on the dry side but it is sweet enough that it is not a huge con.
Over all, this tastes like a tropical, fruity sucker.

A.S.A.P
This one is light and semi-sweet. A refreshing summer mix. Inhale and exhale gives you a cooling sensation, much like menthol but no where near as harsh.
In the middle of it all, I found a pink bubble gum. Juicy and sweet. There is also a taste of red raspberry with a vary faint sour bite.

Bruce Leechee
This one gave me some trouble. It has a very earthy, plant smell that lingers in the air.
It is crisp and slightly bitter. There is a fruity/nut taste in the backround. This is exotic with nice sweet notes. The flavor is similiar to dragon fruit. Has a taste of kiwi as well.

Here is a link for the products
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/mamasan-premium-e-liquid-100ml.html

9 Likes

Hey sis! I haven’t received mine yet, although they were supposed to arrive yesterday :confused:…oh well, they will probably come today! I am looking forward to your review of them, and to try them myself!

4 Likes

The thread title has me confused. It reads like it is a line of flavors, like concentrates/extracts, in my head, but the details look like its a finished e-liquid line complete with nicotine, vg-pg and flavors.

4 Likes

The first time I saw them I got excited. Bruce’s lychee and purple cheesecake were very attractive but I think its the packaging I’m drawn too, its different and a bit more creative artsy?

I decided not to get them because I’m never lucky with vendor juices, so I would love to hear your take on it, whenever you get the time to try them out :slight_smile: thanks.

2 Likes

I can totally change it. You are right!

3 Likes

I have added a link to the review, if you want to check out the line of flavors :slight_smile:
I also forgot to add the flavors that are in the line. Hahaha
That is in as well!
Here is a recap if your scrolling finger is lazy.
The flavors are as follows: A.S.A.P, Mama Melon, Guava Pop, Bruce Leechee and Purple Cheesecake!

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/mamasan-premium-e-liquid-100ml.html

4 Likes

Mama Melon
This smells fantastic, like a ripe and juicy watermelon.
Upon inhale I get the taste of honey dew, cantaloupe and watermelon. The watermelon gives the recipe a dry, semi-sweet taste. The honey dew and cantaloupe add a sweet and creamy layer.
But there is something else that gives this recipe an added kick. Cotton candy? Jolly rancher? This flavor morphs the notes to produce a candy flavor.
This is a light recipe, easy on the palate. Melon fans, get ready to be wow’d!

4 Likes

oh dang, I wish I could review vape flavors :happycry:

Guava pop sounds cool, they all sound cool

4 Likes

Now wait for mine) I realy like this liquids

2 Likes

Guava Pop
This one is very candy and very sweet. The inhale gives a pear/ apple taste. There is a hint of a floral strawberry.
The flavor is a bit on the dry side but it is sweet enough that it is not a huge con.
Over all, this tastes like a tropical, fruity sucker.

3 Likes

A.S.A.P
This one is light and semi-sweet. A refreshing summer mix. Inhale and exhale gives you a cooling sensation, much like menthol but no where near as harsh.
In the middle of it all, I found a pink bubble gum. Juicy and sweet. There is also a taste of red raspberry with a vary faint sour bite.

3 Likes

Bruce Leechee
This one gave me some trouble. It has a very earthy, plant smell that lingers in the air.
It is crisp and slightly bitter. There is a fruity/nut taste in the backround. This is exotic with nice sweet notes. The flavor is similiar to dragon fruit. Has a taste of kiwi as well.

2 Likes

Hey Sis! I am glad to finally read your thoughts on these e-liquids! Sorry, but I intentionally avoided this thread because I didn’t want it to influence my own thoughts on them! But now that I get to read your thoughts on them, I see some similarities, as well as, differences, proving, again, that taste is extremely subjective!

I really like this one! You are spot on with this statement about it being easy on the palate! This recipe is so smooooth!

I got the pear flavor from the Guava Pop as well…I know the description says Peach, but I didn’t get that, and I am glad I’m not the only one who tasted Pear because I was starting to question my taste buds!

I think this one was my least favorite…I thought the menthol was overwhelming in mine, and I like menthol, but I don’t vape it that often…probably just me :roll_eyes::crazy_face:

I got the same from this one…it is earthy, almost like taro, but not as pronounced…I actually really liked this one although I normally don’t like flavors like this…

Have you had a chance to try the Purple Cheesecake? I really liked that one as well. I found that I really liked most of these, except for the A.S.A.P., and that was because the menthol was too strong for me…
Did you really like any of them? TBH, I think they are good, but I wouldn’t buy them because I feel that I have many recipes and have tried many other’s recipes that are way better…Not clones or anything, just regular recipes that are just better, in my opinion. Nothing against The Mamasan…I’m just biased because I like mixing my own, to my own tastes, as I’m sure just about everyone on this forum is!!!

4 Likes

Boom. Couldn’t have said it better myself! I have not gotten to the cheesecake yet! I realized it was my last hope for a favorite and im stalling hahaha.
I loved your reviews! You were so in depth and you word your stuff nicely! I could not for the life of me find peach anywhere, in any of them! So weird! Vape on sis! :facepunch::heart:

3 Likes

pear? dry? after everyone and their mother swears pear is “juicy and wet”

ewhhh, “my juice is wet”… phhhfft, you don’t say??? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Thank you very much! I really was just trying to review them as if I was someone who buys juice on a regular basis, because those are the people who are going to really be interested in a review of those juices, not people on a mixing forum! If you remember, in the giveaway itself, I wanted to win soooo badly because I had never really vaped (what is supposed to be) top notch e-liquid…needless to say, I was disappointed. I guess I just expected them to be better than what I normally make myself because they are premium, but nope!!! Oh well, guess it speaks volumes to my mixing skills though :sunglasses:

3 Likes