The mixing cave is getting full, anyone else?

Running out of room. Anyone else, or am I just a hoarder ??

18 Likes

You don’t even want to see my vape cave right now… shudder I would call it “organized chaos” but I’d be lying… its just plain old chaos.

6 Likes

Nice set up and no your not alone lol I need to figure out a better way to organize my flavors and my corner of the family room is getting crowded lol

7 Likes

That last picture is a little dated… all of my flavors I moved to that movie case you see in the first picture and I have also added a file cabinet next to that chair lol the flavor case is filling up and more flavors on the way lol

2 Likes

@VapeyMama Pictures or it NEVER happened !!!

5 Likes

It can’t be any worse that what I just showed lol

3 Likes

what do you have your flavors sitting on?

2 Likes

Talking to me Dan or @SessionDrummer?

2 Likes

Ok you asked for it…

13 Likes

to @SessionDrummer. I had to build something like he has. Looks like maybe he got it somewhere.

those are the ones i use the most

7 Likes

Dang girl where do you make room to actually mix?? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: j/k

5 Likes

@VapeyMama, Well hell, that looks pretty organized if I do say so !!!

5 Likes

@Dan_the_Man

5 tier nail polish stands…

https://www.amazon.com/Sodynee-Nail-Polish-Display-Bottles/dp/B01MRN20RK

5 Likes

I have to put it away so I can take more out. So why don’t I just do it when I’m finished…? I don’t know. Lol

3 Likes

Nail Polish!! of course.

Thanks

2 Likes
5 Likes

6 Likes

I don’t have any more likes. Been on here all day, yikes. Got quite the throbbing head ache

4 Likes

That might fit inside the media case giving me more on the same shelf… hmmmmm thanks buddy

2 Likes

These are what I use, get them at harbor freight for like $5.00

The boxes on the left I use for steeping.

5 Likes