The Must Have Flavours (2017 Edition)

I’m really sorry to do this to you, but Sugar Rush:

Try to ration yourself, I can blow a 120 of this every week if I don’t watch it.

4 Likes

Made a 30ml of the RF pebbles 70/30 VG/PG at 4% two days ago. Vaped the whole thing in 24hours lol time to make a bigger batch and see how she steeps. A great SNF for sure though

3 Likes

is that the newest one they put out ??? ive been wondering about it

1 Like

Why yes, yes it is lol

2 Likes

nice i bought the fruit circles and the silly rabbit and they were nothing like a cereal , then they put out the pebbles and walt said it was pretty spot on ive been waiting to see what anyone had thought about it , nice to know ty im still a cereal fan when it comes to vape juices its what got me off the ciggs

3 Likes

random few off the top of my head that i really like and find useful:

(CAP) Vanilla Whipped Cream
(FA) Zeppola
(INW) Custard

Also, just random info: Ive been using CAP Vanilla Cupcake instead of the highly touted FW Yellow Cake and it’s been ok for me. Been avoiding the yellow cake because it may have carcinogens from sugar. FLV Cupcake Batter is also good.

2 Likes

My Little list… If i had to pick the top 7 that im digging now.

1. Milk and Honey (FLV)
  2. Vanilla custard V1 (Cap)
  3. White peach (FA)
  4. Watermelon (Purilum)
  5. Lucky shot (OSDIY)
  6. Peach SC (RF)
    7.Honeydew SC(RF)
3 Likes

What percentage are you mixing the RF honeydew at?

1 Like

Must haves for me caps vanilla custard v1
Inewara biscuit, strawberry ripe, FA caramel, liquid barn vanilla ice cream, NY cheesecake caps , cheesecake w graham tfa, sweet strawberry Caps or jungle flavors, Bavarian cream tfa , sweet cream caps, and basically every highly rated flavor lol! I could keep going but then there would be a super long post!

1 Like

My current faves off the top of my head:

CAP VC V1
FA Red Touch
INA Sb Shisha
FLV Peanut Butter
FA Cream (fresh)
TPA Dulche de Leche
FA Nonna’s Cake
FA Metaphor

The list could go on and on and on…:laughing:

4 Likes

Yeeessssss, one of my top faves for sure.

3 Likes

I mix it @ 3% for a single flavor and 1.5-2% for a mix. I absolutelyy love thier honeydew SC.

1 Like

What is the flavor profile that you get from metaphor ? Ive read mix reviews. Im interested in this flavor. Looking a for lemon cake flavor.

Yep, it’s lemon cake but not strong lemon. More of a back citrus note. I get kind of get a darker cake with an almost crispy crust and a touch of lemon. lemon Sicily fa goes wonderfully with it to boost the lemon. It does get a bit dry over 4% or so.
Here’s my favorite recipe with it so far:

4 Likes

FlavourArt Pandoro :kissing_heart: … a very kick butt lemon cake concentrate. Do some review reading on a few vendor sites and you’ll see folks love it!

4 Likes

Oooh I can make this one :grin:

2 Likes

I’m vaping it right now!

1 Like

How does Pandoro stack up against INW Lemon Cake?

1 Like

Ok, ill it add to my ever growing flavor list.

1 Like

I’m afraid I can’t say… never tried the INW. :pensive:

1 Like