The smell of all these flavors is nauseating!

My cabinet smells like a local vape store. And since I haven’t been to a vape store in two years, it’s a little nostalgic. It’s kind of weird how they all combine to smell like the same ‘thing’, either in my basement or at the vape store.

2 Likes

I have semi-airtight containers that work well (I mean they’re not waterproof or anything). In the beginning I just had them in a box on the shelf and you could smell them …my dogs decided it was clearly the place to now drop off some “presents”. I got airtight boxes and the problem stopped.

4 Likes

Lol, that reminds me of a story.

Years ago I took cooking in job Corp. went out on fire call to cook for over 3,000 fire fighters. Was very interesting met some interesting people. But back to the story , National guard come in final to take over breakfast while we did dinner … one morning they made

Green eggs and ham and sausage. Honestly was thankful we still could could our own breakfast after my first bite… but one of the fire fighters decided he couldn’t eat it either so he decided he was going to give it to the dog.

Compared to the dogs rating of the food,Two thumbs down would be an improvement .

Dog walked over to the plate took a sniff and promptly turned around and pissed on the food… we all laughed. Except for the national guard cooks . Who just said the dog didn’t know what good food was. dog got a very nice juicy medium rare steak that night … that he enjoyed

6 Likes

Qualifies as the First “Yelp” Review…

6 Likes

Wow, that was bad!!! But awesomely bad, big points for you.

5 Likes

Right now I have all my flavors in air tight freezer bags just to see if that takes care of the problem. Fan running in my basement lab directing air upstairs to the kitchen (door is open). When my wife starts to complain, I’ll know it’s working… :joy:

If it works good I’;ll invest in air tight boxes…

Now that’s just weird! lol
Just a guess, but the dogs must not have cared for the smell? (since they designated it as the relief area)

2 Likes

Well they’re Mini-Schnauzers …maybe it’s a German thing :wink: I do have alot of Yogurts maybe it’s a dumpster smell thing

[Disclaimer: As a German-Scottish American I have Artistic License to make humourous racial stereotypes re: Ancestors …to also include any overweight, bald, half-Ginger, Nerd or Man related topics]

6 Likes