The Time Out Corner (Hash it Out)

What’s interesting to me is, this is a first… a first thread of nastiness.
(as far as I know)
Let’s pray it’s the last.
There are plenty of other places for such and we’ve been doing so well
without it.

Oh… and this is MY Humble Opinion.

Thank you. That is all.

NOW GO TO YOUR ROOMS and play nice next time.

8 Likes

Man, you nearly sold me on it, and I don’t like too much complicated stuff.
Perhaps just one of those things like the light is exactly what I need.
Excuse me, I just clicked “pay” at Fasttech and I’m tired and weary from shopping.
Got that cotton bacon though…But I feel like I’m waiting for the martians to land, it will take so long to come.
Maybe I will try those chicken feathers for wicking while I’m waiting.

1 Like

You know @Alisa comments like that are going to stick me with all the Buttered Popcorn juice I made up to sell for these kinda Kodak moments… :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I think it’s great that we all have a thread now we can use to bash on each other. daath, you sniveling little… LOL. What a minute. Breydon, get off my puter. Wait, he can’t type. He can’t even spell yet. Oh man I am sooo busted!

4 Likes

bradslinux<<<<< throws a half rotten cod fish @LordVapor for accusing @daath of being anything other than our “King of Mix”!
THERE! Now you STEEENK LIKA FEEESH!

3 Likes

Why I oughta…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Oh it’s on. Your momma is so fat, when she sits around the house, she sits AROUND the house!

Oh, and it’s funny. You sound like an IRC guy. You should come join the chat room bradah…

1 Like

Tongue and cheekyness aside, it is sometimes necessary to see an argument heated or otherwise to conclusion and to find resolve. In this process relationships are made stronger. … As long as both parties keep it clean and no hitting below the belt. I’m good with it. :wink: )

2 Likes
4 Likes

How can you not bust a gut at this?

4 Likes

I got a real kick out of that. I was in an old time movie club in school. It was my favorite club. Mr All was a really boring teacher. When I saw he had the movie club I joined and found out he was a really cool guy. I think teaching english just wasn’t something he enjoyed doing. But man he had some great films of the Little Rascals, Laurel and Hardy, and others. But the Stooges films were my favorite. I could have stayed in his classroom all day watching them. Thanks for sharing that one!

1 Like

Yo Momma is so fat…
I loaned her a pair of my BVD underwear…
By the time she pulled them around her waist, it spelled out BOULEVARD!

Yo Momma glasses so thick… she can look at a map and see people waiving!

5 Likes

That has to be the best yo momma joke I ever heard lol

Yo Mama’s so dirty, she made Right Guard turn left :smiley:

3 Likes

dang … I must have missed that episode.

2 Likes

It’s a little geeky, but: Yo’ momma so fat she don’t got a, belt, she’s got an event horizon. Seriously, top that.

4 Likes

Yo mama so fat, she jumped up in the air and got stuck!

3 Likes

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!
. . . why can’t Miss Piggy count to 100?

Best yo’ momma I’ve seen…

4 Likes

I’ll bite! Why Darth?

1 Like

Because every time she gets to “69” she gets a frog in her throat.

Mwahaha

9 Likes