The war on nicotine

And that is the greatest insanity of this whole mess. People will vehemently defend “their” party as they starve to death at “their” parties hands. That is a degree of stupid I can not comprehend. They seem to have adopted party affiliation as some sort of pseudo identity. My bottom line is that they will get what they are asking for and I will be gone.

5 Likes

Derail from the original topic but we have a few senators that back in the 2016 election here that received a handful of votes and got the job and when i say handful i mean virtually none - then they got in by other candidates giving their preferences to them.

Ricky Muir 479 first pref votes
Matthew Canavan 325 first pref votes
Wayne Dropulich 108 first pref votes

A system where someone can get 108 people voting for them and they obtain a position as a senator is a deeply flawed system. The whole thing is so broken there is no chance of ever fixing it we should just scrap them all and start again.

3 Likes

What really sucks about the whole Republican, Democrat & poor little independent party is that independent is only there to throw the votes away from either of the other 2 parties. At least that’s what I’ve gathered. Right, Wrong or indifferent it’s still midterm elections and there pulling up all sorts of truths or lies about the opposing party. Then the Media just blasts the garbage all over the TV, Newspapers etc… And like it happened in Florida elections several yrs ago, " oh Shit !! They (conveniently) had a miss count" and recounted several times, (this is just my opinion now) and suddenly they those that counted and recounted (not sure what there called), wait a minute there called iliterate sp? puppets with someone elses hand up there ass telling them you all do it again and let’s recount just one more time so they the Puppet Masters can unbenounced to us voters put whatever idiot in office or whatever amendment they so choose in position. That benefits the big boys pockets and it just flows downhill from there and the ones left still shaking there heads are the voters totally perplexed wondering in reality, did there vote really count ? We may never know. But, we do have a choice. We can pack up & move to another country and learn to either follow the laws of there land or break the laws. Whichever suits best, but then we have yet another choice we become sovereign. We live by our own laws. Damned if we do and Damned if we don’t.
Summed up in a nutshell : who would win elections if nobody showed up at the polls ? Of course that no doubt won’t ever happen. He with the most toys wins and the other party goes up to the winning Party member and after slicing each other up like a $2.00 Steak, they congratulate each other pat each other on the Bum give a little squeeze on the cheek and talk about how they got away with ie; Draining a massive lake into both surrounding oceans of Florida Atlantic Ocean & Gulf of Mexico killing millions upon millions of sea life ruining the economy on both coasts, because now the commercial & individual fisherman can’t fish to supply the restaurants, you can not go swimming in either ocean or just chill at the many beaches and pack the hotels due to Red Tide or A algea bloom so bad that you can’t breathe literally because there’s dead sea life littering the beaches with dead sea life for hundreds of miles and congratulate for getting away with a catastrophy and telling us it’s ok the water is safe to drink. Then they go on there Merry little ways and have a splendid nights out on the town at the taxpayers expense. True story BTW

3 Likes

Holy crap! That’s beyond FUBAR! I don’t consider it a derail to be honest. I think it is tangential but all part of these corrupt systems that are trying to bury vaping and insights into how they operate. I always laugh when I hear rule of law when the law makers make laws to support their agenda.

2 Likes