The WhiteRose Custom Mods Giveaway Thread!

Very ancient Chinese proverb…

‘You can never have enough Whiterose mods’

It is the mantra that I live my life by.

Count me in

@Whiterose0818 legend as always, and you to @TheTinMan1 :wink: thanks fellas for the opportunity.

6 Likes

This is possibly the greatest giveaway I have ever seen!

Good luck to everyone but I hope I win!

Thanks for the opportunity!

2 Likes

This is so awesome! Thanks @Whiterose0818 for the opportunity!

5 Likes

Thank You @Whiterose0818 for the chance & @TheTinMan1 for organizing this giveaway :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Whiterose0818 for the giveaway and @TheTinMan1 for going above and beyond

2 Likes

Count me in. Thanks @Whiterose0818 for the opportunity! I know I would love it as much as my son loves his.

2 Likes

Pretty Awesome!

2 Likes

Sign me up !!! Thanks @TheTinMan1 and @Whiterose0818

1 Like

Sounds awesome! Count me in

2 Likes

I’m in, I’m in, I’m in, and most of all I’m in. I’m very new to this forum internet sharing thing and I don’t know if other forums are like the one’s in the ELR community. I do know that everyone I have come in contact with has helped me out alot. @GalacticResidue, @Sprkslfly, @woftam.

5 Likes

For sure I am in who could pass it up.

Thank you @Whiterose0818 for this chance!

2 Likes

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for this chance @Whiterose0818! No matter who wins, I look forward to seeing the mod :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you !!!

2 Likes

I would like to end my @Whiterose0818 mod envy

4 Likes

Oh this would be so amazing since my girl just lost her rx200 setup, we were planning to buy a cheap kit from a shop next weekend for her. I told her one of these days I’m going to ask @Whiterose0818 to make one for her that has a butterfly etched on it (she had a picture of a design she wants tattoo done of so I thought it’d be cool to get her a mod with it on it also) won’t be for a few weeks at least till I have money for something like that tho

3 Likes

Count me in please, i would love to own a @Whiterose0818 mod, who wouldn’t?
Thanks for the chance guy’s and best of luck to everyone, whoever gets this mod will be so proud.
Top man Rob, your always contributing to the community, i tip my hat to you sir. :ok_hand:
@TheTinMan1 thanks for setting this away. :+1::ok_hand:
@Rob62

5 Likes

Count me in and color me happy :smile:

3 Likes

This is really great of Whiterose Mods, anyone would be really lucky to win one of these!

1 Like

While I have been a member for several months, this is my first post. Thanks for the opportunity…your work is fantastic.

1 Like