The WhiteRose Custom Mods Giveaway Thread!

They saved the best for last. Lol.

4 Likes

Congrats @Mew

2 Likes

Yikes :hugs:Count me in!!

1 Like

Oops to late lol
Congrats :confetti_ball: too the winner !!

2 Likes

Best mod giveaway on ELR, ever. These NLPWMs will have you saying Joyetech who? DNA what?

Congrats @Mew

8 Likes

Congrats @Mew

2 Likes

Congrats @Mew . Youā€™re gonna love it.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Mew
Thankā€™s @Whiterose0818 for the chance to win and @TheTinMan1 for organising it all

3 Likes

OMG!!! I can hardly believe it. TYSM @Whiterose0818 and @TheTinMan1 for hosting this giveaway. I will definitely take pics and thanks for all the congrats!! :heart:

12 Likes

Congrats @Mew
thanks @Whiterose0818 for chance
someday I will have one of those in my hand

3 Likes

Congratulations to @Mew
And thank you for the opportunity @Whiterose0818 and @TheTinMan1 for organising!

2 Likes

Wow a custom mod that would be awesome to add to my collection thanks a good luck to everyone.

1 Like

Just in case my response didnā€™t adequately convey my excitement at winning this WR modā€¦ :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Yay @Mew! Congratulations beaut :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Congratulations, man! Thatā€™s an awesome win! Iā€™m totally jealous!

Thanks, @TheTinMan1 for putting this together and thanks to @Whiterose0818 for generously giving the prize-Cheers!

5 Likes

Thanks! Iā€™m super stoked!! :kiss:

3 Likes

VCongratulations Mew, well done. Canā€™t wait to see pics. :ok_hand:
A big thanks to @Whiterose0818 for the giveaway and @TheTinMan1 for organising it.
Well done. :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

5 Likes

Congrats to @Mew for a great win and thanks again to @Whiterose0818 and @TheTinMan1 for organising this.

5 Likes

Congrats @Mew, you just got yourself a stunning piece of work, and a massive thanks to @TheTinMan1 for organising the giveaway and of course to the man himself @Whiterose0818 for his generosity.

3 Likes

Congrats @Mew !

2 Likes