There's a new sweetener out there!

Thank you :slight_smile: Have you tried it yet and if so what do you think about it?

1 Like

I’ve tried it in one of my ADV Lemon mixes. However, I used it in conjunction with PUR Sweetener. 1/2 of the Sugardaddy & 1/2 of Pur to equal 0.25% sweetener in the mix.

One thing I did notice was that my Lemons in my mix were not as sharp and a little muted. The sweetness level was just about the same. The overall flavor of my ADV with the added SDaddy sweetener was “cleaner” and more natural also. To be sure whether or not it may be muting, I’m going to test it without any other sweeteners and just use the SDaddy.

I hope this helps.

8 Likes

Any progress on these?

2 Likes

And unban me from your Facebook group while you’re at it

2 Likes

Actually yes…I have created 2 new sweeteners…SugarMama (sucralose free) and SugarBaby (Stevia free).
As for the tart and sour, I have all the ingredients I need to start on the formulation. :wink:

3 Likes

RICK, unban me please or face the wrath of ELR

3 Likes
COUP D'ETAT! COUP D'ETAT!!!!! VIVA LA RESISTANCE BONHOMMES!!

3 Likes

Since it is Rick’s page so it will be run by Rick’s rules I really don’t think that there will be any wrath from ELR Joel. I also don’t think that encouraging people to attack someone’s business is appropriate. If @RWL_65 lets you back in then he lets you back in.

2 Likes

So what you’re saying is I should bribe him

2 Likes

You will always catch more with honey than with salt. If you buy a couple of 1000 dollars worth of sweetener he may reconsider :wink:

2 Likes

Can you spot me?

3 Likes

/end derail

2 Likes

Nice. Are they available anywhere? Do you have a website? What is in them? Munkfruit?
I like SugarDaddy Reg, I use it a lot.
Thanks

2 Likes

I’m still using the original Sugar Daddy in everything… that really works for me so why fix what isn’t broken LOL

2 Likes

I must’ve been on the beer that day :smiley:

1 Like