This Sucks

So if nicotine is illegal to sell you are saying you won’t buy it, or just won’t sell it? I

Sure did or I should say tried 1 piece and spit it out seconds later. Also did the patches back when they were prescription but got no satisfaction from any of it.

1 Like

Yea the patches made me sick as can be made my feel dizzy and nauseous even at the lowest mg. even when I’d split them ( even thou your not suppose to ) it would never work for me.

1 Like

They taste even worse when you try to smoke them!

1 Like

You are supposed to roll the patches around a cigarette silly :joy:

1 Like

Try having a look at this thread that may be what he was talking about
New E Cigarette may help fight cancer

If nicotine were to become illegal to sell I think the price of it alone would force me to do without if you are asking me.

1 Like

That’s what I Am thinking. from your take I don’t read so good .I get it looks all most like they are targeting the DIY person who else buys Nic

Well, I’m no attorney, but I think as long as you aren’t going into commercial production you should be fine–i.e., only making it for your own consumption.

But that avatar makes you look like one :wink:

3 Likes

LOL…I guess I can see your point.

2 Likes

I might have to run this by my attorney and ask him what he thinks.

LMBO his avatar does look like he’s an attorney. You made me have a good chuckle :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Funny how your avatar makes me think you are a nurse @Amy :wink: I actually would have guessed that before I knew it for some strange reason. I must be in a wacky Saturday morning cartoon like Animaniacs or something I guess, right beside @Pro_Vapes and @quitter1 LOL.

2 Likes

Yes the price of nicotine would go up, for sure. Right now though, the price of a 5 gallon bucket is equal to a month smoking. That amount would last 5 people a lifetime. Seems to me I just need to buy it before the price goes up. Q. How long can nic store without going bad? Anyone have scientific knowledge on that? Or are we just guessing? What would be the best storage for long life?

If you read up towards the middle of this thread Zigs posted a link about storage. I can’t remember exactly where it was.

1 Like

Well i use very little nicotine anyway. Even without nicotine i will still vape. But i will buy enough nicotine to last a very long long time. But i reallly don’t think the ban will fly. The nicorett an the tobacco company’s none of them want us to stay off there products. The thing I’ve learned over the years. Where there’s a will there’s a way

Ouch long term to them is 8 months, that’s the longest they have stored it for. That’s no help. Will have to do some research. Need to know whether it can be stored for 20 years, I’m planning on living at least that long!

2 Likes

For that kinda longevity I would think you would have to have cryogenic freezing lol. But they have only studied it that long. And even so, it only degrades so much over time. I plan on living that long. But I don’t think I will need nicotine to last me that long. And I am sure over time there will be a multitude of ways to procure it, and you can always produce it yourself if you get that desperate. Like sillyrabbit said, where there’s a will, there’s a way.

2 Likes

Well i promise there has to be a way to store it for long term. They sell 55 gallon drums of it. How long do you think it would take to vape 55 gallons lmao. The worst part of turning nicotine, is natural light. Ss far as freezing it bi really don’t know. But i bet between all of us. We will figure it out :wink:

1 Like

Here it is again.

http://www.nudenicotine.com/storing-nicotine-solution/

This company actually sells a bottle made for freezing, because they are silly (IMO). They suck all the air out and replace it with Argon (NUDEARMOR ) or just leave it vacuum sealed (NUDEARMORV2) which is a bit cheaper.

I haven’t had any issues freezing nic with normal air in the bottle, but if you absolutely don’t want any oxidation that’s one solution.

1 Like