This Sucks

Ouch long term to them is 8 months, that’s the longest they have stored it for. That’s no help. Will have to do some research. Need to know whether it can be stored for 20 years, I’m planning on living at least that long!

2 Likes

For that kinda longevity I would think you would have to have cryogenic freezing lol. But they have only studied it that long. And even so, it only degrades so much over time. I plan on living that long. But I don’t think I will need nicotine to last me that long. And I am sure over time there will be a multitude of ways to procure it, and you can always produce it yourself if you get that desperate. Like sillyrabbit said, where there’s a will, there’s a way.

2 Likes

Well i promise there has to be a way to store it for long term. They sell 55 gallon drums of it. How long do you think it would take to vape 55 gallons lmao. The worst part of turning nicotine, is natural light. Ss far as freezing it bi really don’t know. But i bet between all of us. We will figure it out :wink:

1 Like

Here it is again.

http://www.nudenicotine.com/storing-nicotine-solution/

This company actually sells a bottle made for freezing, because they are silly (IMO). They suck all the air out and replace it with Argon (NUDEARMOR ) or just leave it vacuum sealed (NUDEARMORV2) which is a bit cheaper.

I haven’t had any issues freezing nic with normal air in the bottle, but if you absolutely don’t want any oxidation that’s one solution.

1 Like

I bought 4 16oz amber bottles. I plan to fill them as close to the top as possible. The bottle will be dated and I will continually rotate through my inventory. I also have an 8oz bottle, and at my work station I have a 120ml bottle with the spout on it. My plan is to keep what I need for the week in the 120ml bottle and fill it from the 8oz bottle. The 16oz bottles will refill the 8oz bottle. It is probably way overkill, but I bought the 8oz bottle awhile back then when the thought arose I may need a bigger storage I ordered the 16oz bottles. That should keep oxidation down a fair bit.

That info should be added to the resources for beginners thread :wink:

3 Likes

John I believe on Nude Nicotine’s page they talk about storage and typically they give it a year. Now this is what been said for the most part, I see no point in it going " bad " if it’s properly sealed and no temperature changes incurred. Heck pg and vg and nicotine at that are all used in the food industry to " preserve " our food. If anything rotate stash every few months. Then when you do pull out a bottle test the Nic level see for yourself if it degraded any Nic wise clarity consistency smell.

http://www.nudenicotine.com/storing-
nicotine-solution/

Sorry @zigz didn’t see your post !

2 Likes

Should this of been my avatar then … ( I was a noobie )

Circa 2005 graduation evening Daytona beach, Fl. Whoop woo

5 Likes

:smiley:

Nah, the one you have looks cool. Is that a Mustang behind you in your avatar?

2 Likes

I have no Idea that picture is even old. I couldn’t get a recent one to fit on the avatar(gravatar ) page. Lol anyways way off topic . hee hee

I would like to know if anyone has in fact had nic stored for over a year and has used it since.

1 Like

https://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzcuyld9oE1r5mg43o1_500.gif

4 Likes

Haha. Way to put it out there man!

2 Likes

Will we be able to import nicotine? ??

In the US if Nicotine liquid is regulated to make it impossible to obtain apart from a license you can pretty much bet that it will be a felony to receive possession of it without a license. Whatever was done I think the risk of getting caught would far outweigh the reward of going undetected. Likely it will be regulated as a drug and fall under the jurisdiction of the DEA.

All nic is already imported and then mixed here . I have all ready seen 998mg liter or as close to 100% of nic for sale on other sites for 50.00 some one Goin to get there hands on some of that and think it’s 100mg and not now the difference now is when it is going to get dangers the way I see it

2 Likes