Those of you that do Please do those that don't Please do anyway

Much Love and Prayers Lifted up your way my friend! Keep the Faith and you WILL prevail!!

6 Likes

You will have to rely on whatever sparks you have inside. A fire burns inside each one of us. It is the passion of life and existence. What does not kill us will certainly makes us stronger. Take comfort in our messages of good health and good being. But know, you alone hold the promise of what tomorrow brings. Here with us or on your next journey :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Much love to you and yours, May the Grace of God be with you, Praying for all good things for you.

8 Likes

Wishing you happy thoughts and prayers.

8 Likes

Peace and blessings to you my friend. I pray that your higher power brings you comfort and peace during this storm. This too shall pass.

9 Likes

Stay strong buddy.

4 Likes

Hope all works out in the end. Keep positive and stay the course.

4 Likes

I find that my words fail, I will definitely lift you in prayer…
Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply your every need according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus
1 Peter 5:7
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

3 Likes

You reminded me of something I heard once. It was one of things that hung with me and made me realize that he is a righteous and just God. What was said was “God answers all prayer, but sometimes the answer is no” I take that to mean God isn’t going to fix everything for us but faith in him will give us the strength to get through it.
Thank you for reminding me of that. I needed it.

4 Likes

@GPC2012 Nothing truer, and harder can be stated than that.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. I need reminding often. This is a broken world and it can be tough, that’s why Jesus told us

John 16:33

Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.

Will be praying for you…

2 Likes

You are in my thoughts.

1 Like

He knows what you need Brother and will indeed lead you down the road you need to be on. Sometimes it’s a pretty rough road but He does this to help us learn and strengthen us! We as believers just need to have that Faith and take the journey! Hang in there my friend!

1 Like