Thoughts on the new(er) Flavorah piptip bottles?

Don’t worry, I think it’s quite clear that we’re discussing bottles here and not the quality of Flavorah concentrates.
I’ve seen a couple posts above where people spill concentrates (with all the annoying effects that come with it) and that is my biggest concern with these bottles, why I would immediately swap bottles if I ever get one of these in my possession.
I’m all for using recyclable glass instead of all the plastic that is forced upon us in the vaping world and I’m sure with a little innovation, @Flavorah can come up with a better idea to make his glass dream work.
Before all the stupid TPD rules, everything came in glass dropper bottles, even 15ml e-liquids. The rubber squeeze cap wasn’t ideal, but again, with a little innovative thinking I’m sure you can get rid of that and still have the unique look and feel that separates FLV from its competitors.

10 Likes

The Glass bottle is wonderful I was happy to get it that way and pleased you feel the same way that something like these wonderful flavors should be in something other than a generic plastic bottle.

It really comes down to personal preference. I have my ways of mixing, uniformity is some thing Im comfortable with. Pip-tip or no pip-tip Id STILL transfer any larger bottle into one of my preferred bottles anyways and have the glass one in storage knowing it’s safe, Id be happy with a screw on top!

I was pleased with the effort and ideas put into the whole vision. I didn’t want to nit-pick and say anything unless others had defects also. But one bottle did have a split right down the middle. (Picture) I thought it might have been a fluke. But since you’re taking notes it might help having an image.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. Well thought out, direct, and thoughtfulness. This is why I will continue to purchase flavors from Flavorah.

7 Likes

And this is another reason FLV is becoming my favorite all around flavor company … Im blown away by this response, way to go and thank you so much for keeping an open mind …

7 Likes

@SessionDrummer
I think this was the beta prototype test. :rofl:

3 Likes

@Flavorah

I"m very impressed by both your involvement with the community and your ability to communicate with the written word. Well done!

6 Likes

So… I’m betting your neighbors think you went into the popcorn business!

Should’nt be long before the lines form eh Orville? :rofl:

6 Likes

That’s what I do as well.
Simply because IMO, any flavors this strong should be in glass with a poly cap. (It kind of defeats the purpose of having them in glass, and using a “plain old” plastic topper/screw-on thingy-whatsit IMO.) :wink:

Flavor preservation comes first IMO!

6 Likes

I do this with all my concentrates. Mostly because I’m weird like that, I don’t want even a drop wasted.

we need an emoji question mark or a face like “WTF” are you talking about.

4 Likes

https://goo.gl/images/gyNPgq
Still cant get things right. My answer was No sir, i dont like it

I only have one newer flv bottle and the plastic bulb cracked on like the 2nd use so i had to relocate the Sweetness to a different bottle.

3 Likes

Did anyone ever hear the Flavorah song? :slight_smile:
Was looking up cheesecakes when I came across this. While it may seem off topic … ah what the hell, just listen :rofl:

(meant as fun entertainment, I quite like FLV concentrates)

2 Likes

I like the design for small batches which need very little Flavorah flavor. Big batches though take a little time to milk out the amount. But the tip is always wet and the cap seems to leak on shaking.

2 Likes

@Flavorah Just another little observation that due to a little leak not only did the label peel off from the frosted bottle as you already noted above it also became almost illegible - pretty sure this is papaya punch.

9 Likes

I couldn’t even watch 20 seconds of it. I was embarrassed for the guy.

5 Likes

Oh don’t take this so serious… it’s meant as a humorous joke. If people can make jokes about race, religion or abortion, I don’t think this is too bad.

Flavorah has some killer flavors and everybody knows that. Just like every other brand, they have a couple bad ones too.

4 Likes

I didn’t take it seriously, I’m just not a fan of the guy trying to sing. I don’t know what it is about him…

They say, that when you don’t like someone, it is usually a trate in yourself you don’t like. That can’t be the case here though. I mean, I don’t. That’s not right. They don’t call me Dan the Man for Nuttin… :smiling_imp:
Of course, I don’t call myself that.

Pure comedy there folks.

6 Likes

Yeppers they do.

However, I see how hard it must be for them, in the market it’s always a matter of perception. They want to put them in Vape shops, but the tips are cracking and the names and labels just wipe right off.

And another perception I see is in reviewing the top 200 flavors used in recipes here. Their first flavor only shows up at #160 - Cream (Flavorah) That’s 7 pages in if you’re clicking though the top 200 used in recipes.

If they are redesigning these bottles I hope they just don’t throw them away. At least we know how to re-bottle and label these puppies. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That doesn’t say much TBH. Everyone knows a Porsche is a great car, but if you look the rankings how many are sold and used on the road, you may need more than 7 pages.
You can prove everything and nothing with statistics.

4 Likes

I agree however in a close tight market with lack of experience, perception and following the mass is the a safer bet for most. Comparing Ford and Porsche? I don’t know… They all seem to be in an affordable price range.

I say this only because. While I can’t speak for everyone else. But when I first started. I hit all the sites and looked for the top flavors used in recipes. That how I picked my first and second batch of flavors to buy.

4 Likes

I hate them. It’s awkward to use and doesn’t fit in the casss I use for all my other flavor concentrates. I like the idea of transferring them into a pet bottle :+1:t3:.

I don’t know why so many companies change things just for the sake of change.

3 Likes