Throat irritation?

Exactly! I drink a lot of fluids and try to get humidity from a steamer to get my throat back to normal.

I certainly agree with this. When I have vaped certain PBs, any diketone juices all of them will get me slightly tight in the chest at times but particularly Acetoin, as for the sweeteners I don’t use those anymore but heck yeah I can see all those nasty molecules clumping up on the wicks- attys and worse whatever carcinogenic mess is being inhaled.

@Jooshwa I hope you find a solution. I am very pg sensitive and while it is a huge contributing factor to get a dry irritating throat from it, it could very well be one of the flavors irritating too. When I started to notice my situation it went from very subtle couldn’t clear my throat well , it felt sticky and then my chest started to ache like I was getting bronchitis but I wasn’t , it was all from the pg as soon as I cut back my throat and chest irritation subsided. I still have to watch out for certain flavors like Jennifer noted. Good luck and I hope u enjoy your cruise.

1 Like