Tobacco flavor vape recipe

HI I have been vaping for a few yrs now and I make all of my own juice…but my husband has to stop smoking and I’m looking for a good recipe or two that I can make for him he isn’t into any of the fruity stuff like me. Something that is smooth and tastes like a real cigarette. …any help is much appreciated

1 Like

Welcome! If not looking to trade, u may want to edit to e-liquid/beginner/recipes or similar. There are so may options so reading w/ the search would help. This may get ya started Tobacco Recipes Gl to u!

1 Like

Thanks. Sorry for posting in the wrong area

1 Like

not a problem, this will be easier for u to get a response since some follow only certain posts and mute others.

2 Likes

Two that I’ve made for others that really liked them were two tobacco recipes on here from a guy named Stafylidis Vladimiros. They are named “Old Habits” and “Macho.” They are awesome recipes in their own right but great for new ex-smokers who want something a bit closer to their analogs. One that I loved when I first gave up the real things was called RY4 at the time. I posted my first public recipe from one that I recreated with modern flavors, so perhaps that could be an option for you too.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Sweet thanks lots

2 Likes

Perhaps the No. one recipe:

There really is no “wrong area” for first timers, there just a better area to post in. No big deal.
re: Joined 4 hours

2 Likes

Just a suggestion… If nothing pans out with any of the recipes you make for him, perhaps he might enjoy a NET liquid (naturally extracted tobacco). Just keep the thought on the back burner… there are a few NET heads on this forum that can help you/him in the future. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you very much everyone is so helpful :wink:

3 Likes

:piscadela:

1 Like

I’ve been vaping this one pretty much every day for the last year and a half.

Brigade 2506

3 Likes

Is that for a 30 ml bottle or what? And thanks for the help big time :slight_smile: oh and how long for steeping for best flavor

1 Like

I’ve got it saved for 240 ml. So you’d want to adjust accordingly for 30 ml. I usually start digging in after 10 days.

1 Like

This brings up a question: Where are you buying INAWERA ? I see that the major players (re-sellers) like BullCuty here in the USA no longer carries those items. I was looking for their Absolutes that INW has on their list, but it is Missing In Action. I emailed BullCity and they stated they are no longer carrying any ‘tobacco’ ingredient items. I see that INW has an English language Web store, but am hesitant to order anything from a site like that and depend on Fed Ex international shipping. Is that how you obtain your samples of INW? If so is it reliable? Any help on ordering appreciated. Thanks.

PS: I know you have the NET skills necessary and am curious why you just don’t mix up your Brigade flavor profile from what you have in extract jars?

INW%3F

1 Like

When Bull City stopped selling the tobacco flavors, I got a hold of Vapers Tek (US based) and asked them if they’d pick them up. They did :slight_smile: So all of the Absolutes and the “for Pipe” flavors are available there now, and as far as I can tell, they are the only place in the US.

I have ordered a couple times from Inaweraflavours.com, which is just a distributor, with no issues. I’ve also ordered direct from Inawera (which is Inawera.com) and didn’t have any major issues, but the process was a bit more complicated. Before you can see any prices or add things to your cart, you have to make an account. Then when checking out, I wanted to do paypal, but there was a glitch on their site that would keep telling me there was something wrong with my address. So I had to select that I was paying via Bank Transfer, and then PayPal them the money referencing my order number. After all that, though, it wasn’t too bad. Selected the cheapest shipping method, which came to maybe $8 US and it showed up in less than a week.

Definitely easier to just use Vapers Tek though.

Oh, and the NETs to replace this recipe I’m not quite sure would work for me. I like this one on my dual coil RTA at about 30 Watts. NETs I’m not super thrilled with outside of MTL. And I only have to rewick every 4 days or so with the Inawera version :wink:

4 Likes

I believe it would be nearly impossible to hit on a NET substitute for INW Dark for Pipe or Black for Pipe; both are rather unique, and were among my favorites when I was mixing synths.

Funny… I was just replying to someone tonight on the ELR recipe site, that Vapers Tek was the only place in the USA where you can purchase these two flavors.

6 Likes

When I first saw these two flavors and %s, I immediately thought about you and kinda figured you might just pop up.

Care to share any thoughts about these 2?

BTW I was doing an inventory of my synth tobaccos and came across this… nearly full… I hope it hasn’t gone bad…

1 Like

Hello again @Pro_Vapes.

I went to my stash to have a sniff and realized that I don’t have the FA Latakia. Going back to my notes it would appear that I subbed Hangsen Virginia at the same percentage. Other than that I can’t offer much on it unfortunately.

On the FA Perique Black, the aroma is almost nauseating to me these days for some reason, like it smells too ‘green’ or something. It’s been quite a while since I mixed with it so I think I’m going to see if I can come up with a mix that can get me past the aroma because I remember liking it’s flavor a lot. I remember expecting it to be a very dark-colored flavor due to the name, and it shows up clear! Hah! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion @PAFLICK… I meant to tag @Kinnikinnick for the question I posed. I remember some old conversations with him about those two flavors.

When I first saw these two flavors and %s, I immediately thought about you @Kinnikinnick and kinda figured you might just pop up.

Care to share any thoughts about these 2?

1 Like

Sometimes I don’t always give opinions on synth tobaccos, due to the fact that it has been a while since I have used them. Because I haven’t deleted any of the synth tobaccos from my stash, most of my opinions have been saved in the “notes” section of particular synth tobaccos.

However, here’s my take on those 2 synth tobaccos.

FA Perique Black:
Start .3 to .5 %. Super strong, dark and biting. Think filterless analogue cigarettes. For use in combo with other tobaccos. (i.e. pipe tobacco mixes)

This FA flavor is nothing like real Perique tobacco. It does not have the sweet/sour, musty, fermented fruit, or funk quality and depth of real Perique tobacco. This synthetic version of Perique tobacco is way off. It’s a shame they can’t synthesize the real Perique, 'cause it’s delicious.

FA Latakia:
This one can be like sucking on the tailpipe of a diesel truck! Go easy with the percentage; no more than 1.5% in the mix. This is a “somewhat” semi-accurate tasting Latakia (less smokey than the real deal), however, the steep time is huge. Give this one a month before you call it done and vapable.

• I would suggest FA Black Fire for a Latakia note in mixes before actually using FA Latakia. The FA Black Fire has that smokey nature of a Latakia NET.
5 Likes