Tobacco Flavors Tasting Notes (Misc)

I picked up a bottle of Wenston SC from juicefactory.au, I suppose VZ might sell it too IDK.
Mixed at 3% 50/50 PG/VG it is a very nice aromatic cig flavour. I have no idea if it resembles the Winston cigarette it must be named after because I’ve never smoked them, but the juice is good :yum:

2 Likes

I shall alert the chemicalburnvictim d:

I’ve never used any of the seedmans flavors. Thank you for the input though it is much appreciated.
I haven’t been very active lately, but I do have some other reviews somewhere.

Found I’m not a fan of the Seedman flavors. I have tried a few and wasn’t impressed; still need to post my reviews on the casings/flavorings I’ve tried. At 5%, to me, most of them were just…meh. :smirk: They are designed to be “casings” for real tobaccos, so I’m picking up on why the flavors are not as punchy as other concentrates designed for DIY eliquid.

From what I’ve read, Seedman doesn’t seem like what I am after.

Ive resorted to NETs , which I don’t think that is necessarily a bad thing (within reason).

A redditor posted this though, http://www.carolinaxtract.com/#!product/prd12/1907410125/natural-tobacco-extract-for-e-juice-flavor%2C-1l

…and I am intrigued.

I guess 200$ isn’t much when considering a quality L of something I’ll be inhaling.
:thinking:

1 Like

I was giving NET a hard go a while back and will probably return to it after a while, but since I started mixing with Hangsen and SC flavors from BCV, my NET travels have slowed down considerably. The frequency of coil burn offs and wick changes with NET was a bit of a drag. HS and SC vape really long and clean before I need to do maintenance.

So, when Carolina Extract offers their tobacco concentrate for $3.95 for 10ml, I’ll give it a try. :triumph: I’m not quite ready to spend $200 for a litre of something I may not like in a vape mix.

Til then there are lots of great tobacco choices on the market.

Heck, start pestering Bull City to rebottle this. I’d give it a go, definitely!

Major points for your avatar! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Why, thank you. The image represents my reaction when I get a burnt wick… “Ack!”

1 Like

Love me some Bill the Cat!

Hee hee, that’s great-- saved it to my Bill folder!

BTW, this morning I filled a tank with my latest batch of Am4a (3.5%), and it was quite tasty. Nice fruity notes and a spicy tang on the exhale. Made 60ml more just now.

1 Like

Nice!..more points! :sunglasses: Love me some Am4a too! You a tobacco peep? Not many of us around these parts; more folks here are tipping that way though, as of late. Good to see.

I’ve found adding about 1% each, Cap Irish cream and FA or FW whiskey to the Am4a makes for a nice vape. :grinning: Very Ireland!

If you like the Am4a…you have to try the Hangsen Arabic! It’s very much in the same category of, “wow, that’s good tobacco”. It’s not for everyone I can tell you that, but unlike any other tobacco concentrate on the market. :grinning:

2 Likes

Yep, I’m a tobacco guy. Pipe and European style cig flavors are my favorite. Custards, bakeries and fruits are tasty but they don’t scratch the itch, y’know?

Sounds like a simpler version of your Black Irish Cream. I think I’d like it. Already had FA Whiskey on the shopping list, so just had to add the CAP.

Got HS Arabic on my wish list, also Highway, Pipe and Flue Cured. Have you tried any German Flavors? I’m especially interested in the Halfzware Shag since Dutch rolling terbacky used to be my favorite.

2 Likes

Nope, haven’t gone down the German Flavors route quite yet. I started down the Hangsen and Super Concentrate (Bull City Vapor) road and have been stuck there for a while. If you find out the German flavor tobacco is awesome, let me know.

I went from the RYO Three Castles ($$$) to Bali shag (blue or gold label) to Peter Stokkebye London Export (tried them all, most were a bit too harsh for me). So, finding a nice shag would be good. The INW Gold for Pipe kinda hit the Three Castles mark for me; added a bit of INW DNB for the slight ash I needed. :smirk:

1 Like

Jim have you tried VZ’s SC flavors ? Ppl say they are maybe Flavor express’s same manufacturer Idk how true this is ??? http://vapingzone.com/DIY-Flavoring-Alcohol-Base/cid-59-1.html

Also they have Hangsen for when we need our flavors !

1 Like

I think all the SC’s are produced by the same manufacturer. I get mine at juicefactory.com.au cause the shipping fees are far better than when I order from US based companies.
edit I see the Aussies have better prices too.

2 Likes

I agree with @Josephine_van_Rijn. My gut feeling is VZ, BCV, VT, ECX and whoever else carries the “super concentrated” type flavors gets them from the same China vendor. First off, names are too similar and secondly, the flavor/taste of the liquids are identical. One concentrate was all I needed to confirm this: The ECX Mile Black and BCV SC Mild Black are exactly the same. :smirk:

2 Likes

I had the same feeling as you guys. Was still trying to hunt down that KNT but no such luck thus far.

2 Likes

I’ve looked for the KNT as well…not to be found. :pensive:

Maybe @DonovanECX can help out eventually. :grinning:

1 Like

What’s KNT?

1 Like