Tobacco Flavors Tasting Notes (Misc)

I tagged him a couple places as well !

@Josephine_van_Rijn it is a tobacco flavor express had last year very similar to a cig it’s in one of my recent makes and I really like it but now I can’t find it to reorder it.

1 Like

KNT is a mild tobacco with RY4 notes. I don’t know whether or not it is supposed to stand for “Kent”, but probably so. :thinking:

1 Like

Any luck finding KNT? (or maybe something in same vein) I make a mix for a friend using this flavour and I’m nearly out. An Australian stockist used to have it but I bought their last bottle & they can’t source it any more.

Only place I see online that sells a tobacco labeled KNT is in Bulgaria. :thinking:

http://la-vape.com/?portfolio=541&lang=en

1 Like

It’s out of stock and their site isn’t working properly! :expressionless:

1 Like

@Kinnikinnick
Thanks for your help. As Josephine_van_Rijn states la-vape are out of stock too. Guess I’ll have to experiment to find a similar flavour to use in the (very basic) mix for my, fortunately, very easy to please friend.:relaxed:

2 Likes

Arabian Nights by German Flavors

Mixed this one at 4% per the recommendation on the bottle label. Gave it a 3 hr. whirl in the ultrasonic cleaner and let it set for a week. At first taste it was spicy with notes of dried fruit, kind of exotic, but the tobacco part was still a little ‘green’ (sorry, I’m bad at describing tastes). Put it back in the steeping group.

A couple days ago I noticed the tester sitting there among the bottles and gave it another go… much different now-- the flavors had melded into a unified whole after six weeks. The spiciness had mellowed and it was like a slightly dry, full flavored rolling tobacco and I didn’t want to put it down. The 10mL was gone far too quickly.

All I can say is, try it, but be sure to give it a good long steep before making your final evaluation.

4 Likes

Where are you making the purchase for this concentrate?

1 Like

I got it from Vapers Tek.
Unfortunately they’re out of stock at the moment, and they seem to be the only US source for this flavoring line.

1 Like

I haven’t tried anything with the name Arabic in it except Hangsen; that one definitely has a nice funk to it that I find very satisfying. One day I’ll get some German Flavors and give them a try; sounds de-lish! :grinning:

1 Like

OMG!!! Is this discussion still active? I feel this group may have the expertise to help me. I have no idea why, after extensive searching, I’ve been unable to find ANY ejuice (or concentrates) flavoured as Gaulloises, Discque Bleu or Gitanes. To me, these are the epitome of French aromas (with some Ricard). The smell is distinctive, but I don’t know tobaccos well enough to identify the flavours.
If anybody feels they can offer a suggestion, I’ll be mighty grateful for any direction.

1 Like

http://www.juicefactory.com.au/jf-gourmet-tabakum-super-concentrate/

2 Likes

TFA Western is a spot on Gitanes. Can’t do it every day but well worth a shot if that’s your bag.

There’s a little old lady in a retirement home nearby and she couldn’t afford cigarettes and so she got a very basic setup and I make her this: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/598996/Gitanes+homage. Pro bono, obviously.

3 Likes

I might be able to get that through Vaping Zone. :grinning: …better be good and concentrated for $8 per 10ml. :triumph:

2 Likes

I thought 6.95 Aussie dollars was expensive but VZ is worse! The Gourmet SC is supposed to be more concentrated than SC but I have found I use about the same percentage with both. Usually around 3%, which is still better than some other brands. I like Welsh Pipe by DV, but it needs at least 10% (edit I just saw they recommend 20%) to get a decent taste out of it and they charge 3.95 BP for 10ml, that’s around $5.20 which is the same as 6.95 Aussie dollars :grinning: Maybe you should order Aussie!

2 Likes

Thanks team, great work. Plenty of leads, and I’m an aussie so Juice Factory is ideal.

2 Likes

Interesting find: :grinning:

I was doing some research on the Tabakum. Seems like the talk around the knitting circle is that Tabakum, and a few other tobacco concentrates which VZ and JF carry, come out of Russia: Bakers Flavors.

The labeled names for the product, which these vendors use, are identical to that of Bakers.

Maybe this is the reason for the slightly higher pricing? :thinking:…shipping and such. Just for kicks, I’m going to email an order to Bakers and see what it’d cost for five or six 50ml bottles of concentrate to ship to the USA. :wink:

1 Like

Let me know how that goes? The price there is pretty good! They don’t have many flavours but if I could get some 50 ml of Tabakum, Snuffbox and Yuco for that price… :joy:

1 Like

I was reading that it only takes about 2 months to get your order…IF you get your order! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They say in Russia…you don’t get order…order gets you! :scream:

1 Like

Dayum…!