Tobacco.. Help me

I guess I misunderstood the person whom gave me the recipe

1 Like

In the recipe side, click on the flavor name when it’s highlighted (blue). You could also search in user -> flavor list. There will be a search box on top of page.

How can I find recipe with a certain flavor… Also I did flavor list search but weird something else comes up

1 Like

In the recipe side follow the steps
Resources >
Flavor list
In Search term box add the flavor
Scroll down and click recipes

Like what?

2 Likes

If weird flavors came up, I usually just choose the one that have the most recipe.

To search a recipe with certain flavor, if you have the flavor in your stash, click search by flavor stash, and choose the flavor you want.

1 Like

Huh??

Part of the DIY process (at least for us old-schoolers) includes single flavor testing. Mixing up small batches of just one flavor, taste testing them and making notes on strengths and percentages you used to get the best from that one flavor.

Once you become better acquainted with your flavors you won’t necessarily need to rely on what a Flavor List says

3 Likes

Thanks…
BTW there was a typo I meant… Hey all good to be here

2 Likes

If you’re going single flavor, personally I’d suggest Red Burley by FLV, without going organic, I think it’s the best,tastes good on its own wonderful in a mix with black cavendish, Latakia and the like…
If you want ciggy like, good old DNB Inawera base with Gold Dukat still by INW

1 Like

Thanks… Problem is that in England I can’t really get those flavors and having them shipped from us is a bundle
What would you suggest in terms of flavors like:
Tobacco crunch - pf
Tobacco-fw
Cured tobacco-fl
Burley tobacco-fa
Ry4 double-tpa
Latakia-fa
Red type blend 2-tpa
Vanilla for pipe-iw
Western flavor-tpa
Native tobscco-fl

1 Like

I’m looking for both single flavor for like cigarette and also heavier for like hookah cigar pipe etc…
Any suggestions?

1 Like

Rainbow vapes and Vapable uk sites both have a selection of Inawera tobacco flavours. I’ve tried their Virginia and black cherry tobacco and they’re both good, so if i were looking for other tobacco flavours, inawera is where I’d start.

1 Like

You can at https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=Dnb&submit_search=
Don’t forget to add coupon POTV for a -10%!

1 Like

Thanks I thought all there was is chefs

2 Likes

Adding Vapour Depot… :+1:
In UK you can find just about anything you want…

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Get flavorah and inawera tobaccos. They are well praised by many.

If you want the most popular, get ry4 double TPA too.

No, TFA’s RY4 Double has NO tobacco taste at all.
For someone LOOKING for a tobacco taste, I wouldn’t recommend this one.

Flavorah’s Tatanka is the only tobacco flavor I have, and it has a definite tobacco taste to it – bought it for a single recipe and it doesn’t use very much at all IIRC. “Reminiscent” is the ejuice name on the recipe side – but now I can’t find the one.

Reminiscent from ATF by shakenvape007

Ingredient %
Butter Pecan (FW) 2.00
Salted Caramel (FW) 3.00
Tatanka Tobacco (Flavorah) 1.50

Flavor total: 6.5%
1 Like

That’s true, but it is the most polpular “tobacco” ingredient in recipes

1 Like

Could try:

Can substitute for Mild Black almost any tobacco in the above recipe.
Also could try:

TA can be sub’d. RTS is out of business.

1 Like

That’s great thanks for the knowledge

1 Like