Tobacco Recipes

http://www.inawerawinkel.com/classic-for-pipe/1/147/
They list them all here!
If you are on a shopping spree, they have loads more nice tobacco flavours like; Am4ra, Gold ducat, Godfather, Nangka, I could go on a while but… just check em out, you won’t be sorry!

2 Likes

thx ill be looking into that for sure here in canada u either get overpriced samples or pay serious shipping!!

1 Like

Thanks for being “Johnny on the spot!”.

Yes, @Josephine_van_Rijn can attest to Inawera killing ass in the tobacco department!

that is a nice site right there wife is away cc in hand oh god of vape mail cure my temptation!!!

1 Like

Yes, I certainly can but I didn’t dare reply before, since you are the uncrowned king of tobacco vapes on ELR and I wouldn’t dare dethrone you so I waited for you to respond first.

1 Like

Oh, stop! ; )

I do think we’re heading into a “Game of Thrones” scenario though! I’m gonna have to keep a horde of extra watchful guards in the lookout tower with @Josephine_van_Rijn across the big moat! ; )

1 Like

Don’t forget to watch the sky!

1 Like

He’s doing overtime, you just have to join the cue and wait for your turn. When he finally gets to you, you’ll be broke, we all are!

1 Like

Bloody Hell!

1 Like

2 Likes

Damn, you have a spy camera in my house! How do you know what I look like? It’s why I don’t have a profile picture up, don’t want to scare the punters away.
Oh and btw @Ohm_IGod, don’t forget the French pipe, I’m just sucking on that and it is great!

3 Likes

Hey!!! I already tagged him as THE PROFESSOR…

2 Likes

You just might get in trouble for that with Professor Snapes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I forgot about him. :confused:

2 Likes

There are days when I feel like a “freshman”, just having stepped onto campus! ; )

3 Likes

Then you take a toke of that bomb ass recipe you made and realize you’re tops in your class… You aint fooling me…

3 Likes

Hey @Jimk i just recived french pipe from Inawera. Have you tried something with it i find it is extremely strong scent and don’t know where to begin any thoughts? Anyone?

1 Like

I’ll take a look through my list and see what’s what. @Josephine_van_Rijn has it as well, perhaps she’ll beat me to the punch. ; )

1 Like

Wow! I thought I had made a recipe using this flavor, but I look back and see, not so much. I must have just gone through the taste testing process. I do remember it being a very nice light vape; one for folks that may not be keen on real strong tobacco flavors. This may be why I pushed it to the back of the collection! I like the stronger tobacco flavors. But, that doesn’t mean start with 5%!

I have found with Inawera tobaccos, a low starting percentage is a good thing; they tend to “bloom” in the bottle.

Do you mix by volume or weight?

By weight i got tired of syringes quite fast. also prbably because inawera is super concentrated i cant seem to find notes to add to it.