Tobbaco flavors

hi all pretty new her
ive been diy ing for a while but never did any tobbaco flavor juice i was wondering what the best single tobbaco type flavors are out there also would appreciate some recipies with tobbaco.
would appreciate some experience of anyones on the subject.
thx:)

2 Likes

From what I hear that would be NET tobacco flavorings I believe @50YearsOfCigars and @Kinnikinnick are a couple of the people that could steer you in the proper direction if your considering that. I personally have just touched the flavoring side of tobaccos using RY4 Double (TFA), RY4 ( Hangsen) and Sweet Tobacco (Purilum). If your looking into commercial tobacco flavorings @Silhouette @d_fabes and @Jazzy_girl may help

4 Likes

A few years back I visited a local shop and they had a lot of tobacco vapes for sale, and I couldn’t get myself to like it because it was “too tobaccoie” to me (cigars & pipe flavors), and I stayed away from tobacco diy flavorings for a long time.

I recently tried TPA’s RY4 double (RY4D) and it tastes nothing like a tobacco. It tastes (to me) like a very complex vanilla / caramel flavor. I like it, and there’s a lot of recipes using it. (I’m dripping Alisa’s DaMomma’s RY4 Delight right now). I also have Hangsen RY4 in my cart at NR.

Get your feet wet with it, if you’d like, but if you want the “real deal” tobacco, look into the NET flavors. There’s a post from @50yearsofcigars and he’s selling goodly amounts of them (home made) for much less than you’d find them elsewhere. Or do more research and make some up yourself, but plan to wait a long time for them to mature. (3 to 6 months ??)

Good Luck !

3 Likes

Here’s a link that we discussed tobaccos extensively. The Hangsen RY4 is fantastic! So is the Purilim sweet tobacco! FLV has a really great line of tobaccos too.

2 Likes

I see @Jazzy_girl mentioned just what I was going to say to you @DaveDave … if you still have that cart on hold over at NR, you might wish to add Purilum Sweet Tobacco to it.

3 Likes

Yup, I read the thread @Jazzy_Girl linked to.
I’ll add the PUR Sweet Tobacco as well, thanks !
BTW, I’m waiting to see if NR has a Memorial Day sale !

3 Likes

Oh I’m sure they will! Good thinking!!

1 Like

Tobacco flavors may be the most versatile flavors of all the general flavor categories. I believe the flavors have taste,mixability,versatility,forgiving,combustibility and staying power to qualify as the number one category for me.
re:

3 Likes

I’ve been vaping Stuxx Mixx lately and they’re great (NET). I’ve tried A+ and American Virginian. NicRiver sells them.

Gonna try a couple of their coffee flavors next.

1 Like

I sent him a list of my favorites, as well as ones easy to begin with that are versatile. PUR Sweet Tobacco is like my naughty indulgence flavor. Tastes like Graham and Honey when mixed with certain other flavors, I love it. :grinning:

2 Likes