TPA/TFA/Signature Starting Percentages

@Jimk or @ringling told me about FW Butterscotch and said it was real close to spot on.

2 Likes

Guess you forgot about this thread…

CLICK, for starting percentages

2 Likes

It doesn’t come up in the search. This is what I typed in the ELR Forum search “TPA/TFA/Signature Starting Percentages”, and it doesn’t come up. I knew I seen one b4 but I didn’t know where. It’s either in the software or with how its titled.

Heres another from back in Febuary.

2 Likes

Sometimes we tend to over search. I honestly have not paid close attention to the way ELR searches it’s content. If it is a EXACT word search it is unlikely that someone else worded their thread exactly “TPA/TFA/Signature Starting Percentages”. For more results you start with something like “percentages” or “starting percentages”. Course when the thread is “starting points” that would mess things up. You can always refine if there are too many results. As they say, start small and build from there…

1 Like

Don’t think I saw that thread either, or had forgotten about it…

1 Like

I try not duplicate (step on peoples toes). There are to many post to try and search them all… so it’s bound to happen.

Who are they. I always here about them but I never see them.

2 Likes

Absolutely, agreed. Anybody that can remember all the data in this forum I would have to tip my hat to…

2 Likes

It’s the same people that associate with those cloud chasers. You know the ones, they keep chasing clouds but never catch one…lol

2 Likes

That’s a lot of my problem. I’ve been doing searches for certain things and bookmarking them. It really help to keep up with important stuff.

2 Likes

You might be thinking of the spreadsheet here:

It has a lot of different brands, not just Flavour Art :smile:

2 Likes

I have seen this list before and it is very helpful. I just need to know what the number after the percentages mean. The ones with the number five, like a fraction e.g. 4/5 or 5/5. Thanks

1 Like

I think whoever made the list was rating the flavors and of course it is someones opinion. I usually get the smallest bottle and see if I like it before I buy a larger bottle. You can click on the flavor in the recipe and it will open up a page with lots. Of useful info including percentages user input and some recipes it is used in. The median amount is a good starting point sometimes. ( in case you didnt already know) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I agree. Those should be the persons rating of that flavor. For sure, it’s THEIR opinion. Who else would give Maraschino Cherry 4 of 5 stars.

I know right, I tried to dilute it, a drop or two in 30 ml. of Pg, Still couldnt use it

1 Like

First let me apologize for the delay in replying. I have not kept up with the texts and other resources on this site. I found that what you said regarding my question about the numbers to be very helpful. Not only does this site have great recipes but the other resources are very helpful and worth more investigation on my part. Thank you for answering my question. Keep on vaping, :slightly_smiling_face::facepunch::dash::dash:

@Pro_Vapes
Hello, I’m not really sure I understand what’s meant by 4/5 and 5/5 that’re mentioned with some of the flavors. I’ve also seen somewhere 6/5 and 10/11. Could you please elaborate more?

Some one know the recomended percentage for the tfa tropical punch favor?
Thanks

Your request is kinda vague. If you learn the tool below you shouldn’t have a problem finding flavors or percentages in the future.

2 Likes

What do those 4/5’s and 2/5’s mean? Are they ur ratings or does it mean something else?

1 Like

I dumped mine in the trash absolutely disgusting

1 Like