TPA/TFA Tasting Notes

Would you rate Seedman’s above Inawera for tobacco flavours?

Black Mamba… how does it compare the TPA Cubano?

Absolutey no comparison! All I get from Cubano is an an ashy taste, which might work with other flavours to add some smoke authenticity, but that’s it. Black Mamba is all there on the first puff, like a well developed blend - King Arthur’s Pipe being an example although that’s very different.

I got 4 bottles of 12 ml concentrate ( 4 different flavours) from BCL for about £13 including postage so worth checking out.

CG

1 Like

Yep, I like the sound of that!! So now I’ve gotta toss a coin… or find out whether the mail to Aust is cheaper from the UK or the US (- I’ve had my eye on the net that Kinnikinnick mentioned earlier for some time)

1 Like

It’s fustrating when you’re restricted by geography - I didn’t realise you’re in Australia and Kinnickinick’s link to his NET company looks very appealing but out of bounds for me - would love to try their Balkan blend.

1 Like

As you said in your post comparing the TPA to BCL… Absolutely no comparison.

The INW is by far the winner in the tobacco category. The Seedman flavors aren’t really doing it for me. :pensive:

If you do go the BCL route, I definitely recommend Black Fire…

Thanks for the tip!! I’d be doing the 4 samples like you… 1x BM… 1x BF… 2 lucky dips!

I hope I haven’t oversold BCL and you’re not disappointed but since you’ve experienced the disppointment of TPA Cubano and from what you’ve posted, I think you should be pleasantly suprised!

Fear not, @Cloud_Gerbil!..dont forget, ive still gotta toss a coin… but im sure all will be good, one way or the other!

Just wondering if you’ve ever had naturally-extracted-tobacco.com’s Balkan ejuice…Would really like to know if it’s like Balkan Sobranie pipe tobacco - how I miss that!

1 Like

I have not tried the Balkan, however, I have tried all of the NETs in the first post of the above thread. I can’t say enough good things about Clay’s NET liquids. Haven’t found one yet that wasn’t worth the money. Some of my favs were the French cigs and the Shunjis Delight.

The guy knows his stuff, so I imaging the Balkan is really darn close to what you expect.

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks this I not a great strawberry flavor? All I get is the taste of how bad breath smells…
I see this in almost all strawberry based recipes. :confused:

I really like Strawberry Ripe (TPA). I usually use it mixed with Sweet Strawberry (CAP) at a 50/50 ratio.

What percent are you using it at? Example recipe?

3 Likes

I love it and I mix it with the Capella Sweet Strawberry as well but there’s a lot of other Strawberry flavors out there. The best in my opinion is Red Touch Strawberry. Have you tried that?

http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-liquid/browse-flavorings/fruit-flavors/strawberry-by-flavourart.html

1 Like

Is Strawberry - FA the same as “Red Touch Strawberry”?

One of my go-to flavors and for several friends too. I have a 65PG/35VG base and use the ripe strawberry at 10%

Not that I know of, I’m pretty sure they are different.

Its no way near real strawberry imo. Tried it at various % and combos…

I’m also one that’s had a tough time finding a strawberry that taste real-ish to me. I went through several of the highly rated strawberry and strawberry combos. I find this taste best IMO of all the trials I’ve had…

(Flavor Base) Strawberry New

Ingredient%
Coconut (FA)0.25
Pyure0.5
Sour Wizard (FA)0.5
Strawberry (Medine Flower)2
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)4
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA)2.5

Flavor total: 9.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I stepped up the Strawberry MF to 2% for an extra strawberry boost and to help the concentration. I use it at 5-6% single flavor.

Just plug this into the calculator and click “Make flavor base”

From Bullcity…