TPA/TFA Tasting Notes

"flavor being comparable to the scent of a night club at 10 o’clock the next morning"
LMAO

2 Likes

That is my experience as well , works great in the Castle Long and Cotto’s Revenge bourbon custard clones but I have never tried it as a stand alone vape.

1 Like

I like it. In a mix around 1.5% - 2% it is very strong at first but after a few days it mellows out.

3 Likes

I don’t think the guy took the time to figure out how to actually use it. That’s a great TFA flavor that no other company has available and it does have limited uses but where it works is awesome. Just because a flavor isn’t easy to use doesn’t mean it is no good.

3 Likes

I use it a lot in my recipes, when mixed with other flavors it comes on real nice and very much like a decent bourbon, It becomes a great finishing note in two or three my mixes.

2 Likes

Mixed at 8%, with 100% VG at 2.75 MG/ML Nic.
Upon first vape “SNV” It’s very nice and light, the flavor is a little floral which is to be expected with a flavor like this on the first day, however it is a much nicer flavor than the original TPA Boysenberry, there is no harshness or acidic feel to the vapor it is smooth and lightly sweet. I think after a week or two in the cabinet of steep it will become a much nicer more realistic boysenberry flavor similar to a pie filling flavor.

5 Likes