Triple coil builds? CoilArt Azeroth

well i was wondering if someone has messed with it… curious about the wires you’re using…

for now i am using a triple 26/34 Clapton build at .3ohms and works great:) though i was wondering how you build your own ones :slight_smile: thank you in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Amorphia, this thread might float ur boat…

2 Likes

On the steam crave Titan, I’m using a 2x28 kanthal wrapped with 36g SS316L. 8 wraps on a 3mm mandrel. Around .33-.36 ohms. Fabulous flavor and vapor! 3 coils on this deck

1 Like

thank you sir :slight_smile:

1 Like

HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST!!! 41mm? lol dear sir… tell me, what mod are you using so that this TITAN beast stands on? hahahaha
i hadn’t noticed that such a tank was released… how many watts are you working on it? thank you very much for your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m using a whiterose mod. Around 4.6-5v. The mod was made for a 30mm tank and looks kinda strange but it works fine

2 Likes

Good response!!.. what a beast!!

1 Like

They sure are

4 Likes

yeap :slight_smile: can’t agree more with that… haha

The aromizer plus 20ml bundle is great too without the massive width. Both the aromizer plus and Titan are my fave tanks for volume, flavor and vapor production. Fantastic products.

2 Likes

WOW!!! :flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wow looks heavy :smiley: ! you can vape, and work on your biceps simultaneously :muscle:

3 Likes

When I use my Azeroth, I use 2.5 mm 5 wrap 36/26 Claptons. The build deck is tiny and the shared wicking wells are pretty small too. For triple coil tanks, I am really liking the Vandy Vape Triple 28.

1 Like

thank you very much :slight_smile: