True or False... I vape in the bathroom at work

Maybe Im old school or just plain ole Old. But when I see posts like this the first thoughts that go through my head are: These are exactly the reasons that most people, media and news outlets included are against vaping in general. They see people vaping in places where they are not allowed to vape or walk into a public restroom after someone vapes and can immediately notice the smell. To me, it kind of gives all vapers a bad name when people do things like this. When Im out in public I tend to not vape in any place thats closed off. Restrooms included. Not trying to piss on any ones cheerios but just wanted to put my thoughts into this. Sorry if I have pissed anyone off.

6 Likes

ditto, i work from home so I donā€™t have this problem but when out of the house I treat my vape as if it were a cig. If someone canā€™t smoke there (or ecigs arenā€™t specifically allowed) I donā€™t vape there.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think thatā€™s the reason. There fears were there before I vape in the cubicle next to them, stealthily.

Gives ammunition though

3 Likes

Luckily I can vape anywhere at work so the bathroom is about the only place I donā€™t vape!:grin:
If I was in a situation where that was all I had then of course I would vape in the bathroom!

I do agree with @Henry4 and @Fozzy71 but we now have tools and techniques where unless they have hidden cameraā€™s no one will ever know we were vaping where we shouldnā€™t be.:scream:

This isnā€™t like smoking where we are truly endangering someone with our bad habits.Until someone releases a scientific study that proves second hand vaping can cause problems then I say screw them.I will of course be polite and not vape in front of them but what they donā€™t know wonā€™t hurt them!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I work in a hospital and have some pretty back luck ā€¦ do i want to vape in the washroom ā€¦ absolutely ā€¦ however ā€¦ i have such bad luck that a lung transplant patient would walk in just as I was exhaling the mother off all vape clouds ā€¦

6 Likes

Er lounge bar on the ferry and even aircraft washroom.

3 Likes

Luckily for me itā€™s been staff only bathrooms and I tend to do a few hits nothing crazy I donā€™t sub ohm anyways and I tend to bring small little batteries like vv/vw personal vapors w/ me on a Protank 3 small set up while at work that fits down in my scrub bottom pockets nicely and actually ppl just assume itā€™s a penlight.

5 Likes

Vape WILL set off a smoke alarm so be careful

4 Likes

Most washrooms have the temperature type of fire detection devices ā€¦

2 Likes

Only if you blow it right at the alarm ā€¦ I tested my home one ā€¦ had the whole room pretty foggy and it wasnā€™t until I blew a vape cloud into the actual detector that it activated.

2 Likes

I bought my mom one like that ā€¦ perhaps I should buy myself one ā€¦ for at work ā€¦

3 Likes

They work well for it , I jut happened to have a few good ones left over from when I started vaping. Trouble is the Kanger Protank upgraded coils w/ 1.8 ohm are getting harder and harder to find. I bet the Protank 3 mini tank isnā€™t easy to find w/o paying more than you should. Prob easy to get thru fasttech.

2 Likes

Fast tech ā€¦ Fast ā€¦ lol have you ever ordered through them? Ha ha ha ā€¦ Sorry I couldnā€™t resist. Iā€™m still waiting for 3 orders that I placed at the end of Oct ā€¦ so Iā€™m a little bitter.

3 Likes

Yea in my mind I call them slow tech and yes they do have a terribly long shipping time. They do carry most stuff others wonā€™t anymore however. I havenā€™t bought from them in at least a year or so just takes too much time. I understand Iā€™d be bitter too.

2 Likes

You HAVE to upgrade the shipping!
https://support.fasttech.com/faq/what-are-the-supported-shipping-methods

3 Likes

I just got a text saying "my package is leaving China"

the free shipping boxes fall off the belt, thats mine that hits the belt and goes on to america :slight_smile:

10 Likes

:joy: ladies and gentlemen we have a true comedian in the house lolā€¦ @Amy2 I agree with him, I have made a few fast tech orders and just pay the dollar and change for the upgraded shipping and I get my packages in a timely manner. I have actually done the free shipping and got it in 3 weeksā€¦ I hope you get your package soonā€¦ we are rooting for you

5 Likes

I seem to get in them in about 3 weeks thatā€™s w/ the upgrade but it just takes forever and I never want to wait regardless of upgrade or not we all want it now lol .

3 Likes

I tend to hit the back doorā€¦ little safer.

4 Likes

This is not exactly the reason that most people, media and news outlets are against vaping in general.

Your post doesnā€™t piss in my cherries or piss me off, but letā€™s give credit where credit is due.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/surgeon-general-calls-youth-vaping-public-health-threat-44053752

5 Likes