UD Simba Giveaway by HeavenGifts: Experience New Ceramic Tank

Good News! As you already know, we introduced a new ceramic tank by UD, called Simba RTA. After seeing your heated discussion and expectation, how can we let you down without making any special gesture. So according to our usual practice, a decent contest should come on stage now!! Yep, you’re reading this correctly. We are giving away 2 sets of the UD Simba RTA tank. The winners will be selected randomly via random.org. No more waiting, join our party, let’s make it huge.

To enter this giveaway:
1.Tell us what features do you like about UD Simba.
2.Whether you used any product from UD brand or not, please tell us your impression on UD brand or products
3. What coil do you prefer to, OCC or ceramic coil? Why?
4. Tag one of your friends on this forum to join the game, like @heavengifts

Note:

1. The contest will be ended on 12th April, 2016.
  2. At least 35 participants join our contest.

Please feel free to join in and spread this good news to your friends. Good luck!!!

----------------------------------------UD Simba RTA---------------------------------------------------

UD Simba RTA features a 4.5ml huge e-liquid capacity and easy top filling. It adopts a prebuilt SS316L cottonless ceramic coil, quite durable, healthy and environmentally. Apart from that, this tank also includes a Kanthal A1 Ceramic cotton coil and a RBA head, giving you more coil choices. Both top and bottom airflow control are available with this Simba RTA tank. A double protection of preventing condensation is also a plus feature, which will give you a more reliable use feeling. Easily rotating the juice control ring, you can freely adjust the amount of juice flow to your coil according to your different needs. No matter you are a cloud & flavor chaser, or a coil builder, this Simba RTA will satisfy you in all around.

3 Likes

ceramic coil

[quote=“Heaven_Gifts, post:1, topic:59490”]
2.Whether you used any product from UD brand or not, please tell us your impression on UD brand or products[/quote]
Haven’t used UD but would like to because of all the awesome products I have heard about

Not sure because I havnt really had experience with ceramic coil

I have no friends so can I tag @Heaven_Gifts as well LOL. Ok while I have no friends Ill random invite @darren7 your name showed up when I used the @ sign not sure why lol

I like that you can use it with either the ceramic coil or you can use the RBA, and that it has both juice and airflow control. No I have never used anything from UB, and I would rather use ceramic coils over cotton. UB products look to be really nice. @ohoscargodyes

I like the fact that it uses ceramic coils & also has RBA head.
I luv my Bellus (have 2) UD rocks.
Have’nt tried ceramic coils yet , but I build mainly with SS.
Dont have anyone to tag , but I’ve joined Heavens gifts & liked em on FB & Twitter , oh also on Pinterest
if that counts.

1 Like

Top fill, clear indicator for open/close, 4.5ml tank, good airflow control.

2.Whether you used any product from UD brand or not, please tell us your impression on UD brand or products
Only the UD wire, but I have a ton of that wire. Excellent quality.

3. What coil do you prefer to, OCC or ceramic coil? Why?
Don’t know (yet) since I haven’t tried a ceramic coil. Hoping to get a chance to try it.

4. Tag one of your friends on this forum to join the game
@fizzmustard

1. I like that it is a top filling tank, it holds a lot of juice, and it can be enjoyed by vapers of any level.
  2. I have a Goblin that I use regularly and love, and I like the sleek look of all UD products.
  3. I can’t yet say which I prefer, as I haven’t tried a ceramic coil yet.
  4. @tazmanken (from the names that popped up lol)

Top filling is very comfortable. I don’t like tank with bottom fill.
not long ago, I’ve tried new Rda with both bottom and side airflow and it’s one of the best performances ever. It’s great ha US released a TANK that has both air flows.
condensation protection, ceramic coils and juice flow control is something that I have never met, it’s seems that UD makes new things again and again - that’s why it’s one of my favorite brands - they’re pioneers!
temp cont options to the tank is important as long as all of the new mods has it!

I have from UD - Bellus, Goliath v2, goblin, coil building tools, cotton, kanthal. I buy mostly UD because all of their products has great quality and good price. It’s my favorite brand :slight_smile:
I like it also because they always make new stuff and think out of the box in their inventions :slight_smile:
All of their products users friendly and comfortable!

3.What coil do you prefer to, OCC or ceramic coil? Why?

don’t know yet, I’ll try and see :slight_smile:

4.Tag one of your friends on this forum to join the game, like @heavengifts

@Ken_O_Where

2 Likes

Thank you for tagging me. :slight_smile:

Despite wanting this tank i thought that i would sit this one out since i won the Griffin with top airflow, which is awesome BTW!

@mikelej14
@bradslinux
@daath
@JoJo
@Amy2
@Pro_Vapes
@Alisa
@dreamersword
@LordVapor
@DanHank

:wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag Ken, but like you, I barely just won a contest also, not to mention also received 3 other tanks and an RDA from this amazing forum’s wonderfully generous people. I will sit this one out, too. :wink:

4 Likes

I will sit this one out as well I won the Xcube a lil while back. I’d love to have another tank but I’ll give someone else a chance. How about @Flavor_Alchemist !

3 Likes

@Pro_Vapes
@LordVapor
@SthrnMixer

2 Likes

I’m all tanked up right now. Maybe someone else can use it. Thanks for the tag.

3 Likes

@VHM
@DarthVapor
@Wayne_Walker

1 Like

Thanks, I would be interested in trying one to try it but I don’t really have anything else to say on the matter :slight_smile:

How about my man @ffrank

1 Like