UD Simba Giveaway by HeavenGifts: Experience New Ceramic Tank

This contest has ended.
I will announce the winner soon.:wink:

Dear all,

Thanks for your participation and supports.
As the rules said, we intended to giveaway 2 sets of UD Simba here if thereā€™s at least 35 participants. But now, we have nearly 20 participants. So we gonna choose one winner for UD Simba.Hope you can understand.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. Thatā€™s right. Itā€™s you! Whiterose0818!

Congratulations! Whiterose0818! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel and Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesnā€™t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in UD Simba, you can pick one from HG by using the 8% off coupon code ā€œAHGEVAPEā€ for a better price.

BTW if you donā€™t win here, never mind & donā€™t be upset. We have another 2 massive contests on our site now:
Win! Win! Win! Get 10 Sets of Ehpro Bachelor Nano RTA for Free
Win! Win! Win! Get 8 Sets of WOTOFO Conqueror RTA Tank for Free

You are welcome to join these contests. Good luck!!!

3 Likes

Congrats @Whiterose0818. Let us know what you think, these ceramic coils could be the future or nothing more than a curiosity.

Thanks for the giveaway, @Heaven_Gifts.

3 Likes

I use a Goliath v2 in a RTA. Top fill I like the sound of that .Ceramic I have been really wanting to try ceramic wick got some ceramic atomizer for my old Atlantis couple weeks ago I am impressed and seeing I broke the chimney on my indulgence RTA I could sure use another RTA @LordVapor

so I could sure use it

yes sir! i love new technology! i will post my findings with this new tank and the new tech inside!

5 Likes

Congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats @Whiterose0818. Well done buddy. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Congrats @Whiterose0818 enjoy it! :fireworks:

1 Like

Grats, @Whiterose0818! Enjoy!

Thanks again for the giveaways Heaven Gifts! :thumbsup:

1 Like

thanks for the tag, brother Ozo!

I am just intrigued by the whole ceramic concept. If it works as advertised I think itā€™s a game changer. Any tank with capacity of 4.5 mLā€™s and up immediately draws my interest. It also sounds liek this baby has just about any control option you could wantā€¦air, juice, coil choiceā€¦

You guys may be onto something!! Good luck eveyrone :om_symbol:

1 Like

I just found ceramic coils for the Kanger tanks on MVSā€¦
fits me well with all my K-gear. Gotta try it now.
I still want one of these UD Simba, I like every UD product I have.

Let us know what you think about the ceramics. Iā€™ve been reluctant to try.

Just ordered them today. The Kanger is cotton wicked and doesnā€™t look like it can be replaced.
Obvious itā€™s not equal to the UD Simba.

Congrats @Whiterose0818 ā€¦Will be interested to hear about those ceramics

1 Like

hey guys I wanna make sure I am understanding this correctly. Does this tank have dual function as far as the coil goes? Meaning are there pre made CCCā€™s and SCCā€™s premade and then the option to go rebuildable? I am reading the description etc in Heavenā€™s Gifts and I canā€™t quite tell.

Alsoā€¦is this bad boy exclusive to Heavenā€™s Gifts? I cannot find it on any of the usual suspectsā€™ sitesā€¦

I got a Simba a month or so ago. Mine came with an RBA deck and a ceramic tank. Alsoā€¦ Iā€™m not sure if it came with it or if I ordered extras or whatā€¦ but I also got some ceramic cup-like coils for it that contain visible wire inside a ceramic cup.
I did not like the ceramic cup coils. There was zero flavor.
I canā€™t remember what the issue was with the ceramic coil.
Good news is that I am happily vaping it using the RBA coil I built.
Sometimes the juice flow control gets kinda stuck in the off position, and I must open up the tank and pry it open. Other than that bug, I do really enjoy the tank. I can fill it without any leaking, and it seeps minimally during upright/desktop use. Would I buy another? Probably not because I do not like having to remember different bugs of different tanks. Perhaps I will try to rebuild the ceramic disposable tanks using a different wire to improve flavor and see if that gives me more flavor than the RBA. I doubt I will take the time. Itā€™s easier to just use the RBA.
USE with RBA:
I just leave the air flow open. I close the Juice flow by turning the glass clockwise. Open the top flow and fill the tank. I open the juice flow by turning counterclockwise and vaping the RBA at 22 watts with a titanium .24 ohm coil at 420 F. When I have a problem where air flow = none. I open the tank at the bottom and use tweezers to push open the juice flow window till I can see through it and itā€™s open.
As for the air flow controlā€¦ I find it very difficult to see and adjust. The ceramic ring near the airflow that is supposed to collect condensation is useless and it cracked and broke. I still keep it in there. They do not give you an extra one.
Sad storyā€” ha?

I think the ceramic cup coils are made for wax/dabs :wink:

1 Like