Ugh! Why so basic?

You can always use the money you make from your friends to support experimentation of new recipes. That way when or if you create a real bomb of a flavor you aren’t out anything. A silver lining to all clouds

6 Likes

Haha ya i’ve had some dud flavors that went right in the trash like inw blueberry and wild strawberry. All the extra $ i’m making is gona go to a flavor shopping spree on black fri. Last year got everything for 50% off hope this yr is as good.

4 Likes

I kinda get what your saying. Though your talking to a guy that has to use 3 dif cherry flavors to be happy. Guess i’m just cod about mixing and i’m ok with that.

2 Likes

I’m with you there I use 3 strawberries in my strawberry vapes :slight_smile:
I’m trying to figure out how many banana’s to put together to get a good banana flavor :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve got a friend that wants to me to make a bunch of juice for him and I’m hoping he goes pure nuts with the amounts. Him and his missus are figuring out what and how much they can get off their next payday. I’m hoping to fulfill a couple years of nic supply and about 10 4 or 8 ounce bottles of flavoring.

6 Likes

Nice! Go big or go home lol. Nic was my big buy last year. I’ve got 5 liters in the freezer now. Hope that’ll be all i need, well at least till im 70.

2 Likes

Since I started doing DIY again Oct 2015 we have gone through 240 ml of nic, but that includes about 3 liters of juice given away and the 2 or 3 liters I have mixed but yet to vape as well as a liter of 3.25 mg base that I premix to use when I mix our gotta have flavors. Nic lasts us a long time.

3 Likes

I feel your pain. The only person I actually mix for outside of myself is my fiance’ and he only vapes…drum roll… 60/40 pg/vg ahhhhhhhhh ( feel like pulling my hair out ) not only do I have to buy and deal w/ pg when I am sensitive to it but I get to waste my vg with boring old base mix but on the positive side he’s happy !

Oh and he is one of those that says my batteries are dead or my coil taste burnt even thou we’ve been over this a thousand times over… he is getting much better about the batteries. He used to test and vape my mixes but now he says it’s all too sweet regardless and went the route of non flavored base.

8 Likes

I have a friend who is the pickiest person ever. He found a flavour when he started (MBV Happy Rancher/Juicy Cube) and thinks it’s God’s gift to vaping. Managed to get close enough to it in a recipe that he’ll tolerate it when supply issues prevent him from getting it from a store. He tells me he just has a really refined palate. This is the same guy who went a week with a nickle coil in his Kanger Mini tank and bitched constantly that it burned his throat.

So I hand him my vape with a banana cream pie that I’m working on… and mister ‘refined palate’ says it’s okay for a butterscotch! :rage: I don’t even have anything in my stash that would make anything resembling an okay butterscotch! Grrr! There’s really no accounting for taste with some people!

6 Likes

The people I mix for I always have Tigers Blood with Blackberry. Then I fuck them up with different recipes to totally get them to try other things.

3 Likes

Don’t feel bad, sadly it’s rather common, the juices I sell the most are a Green Apple mix, and a Peach. Am finally getting one of my regulars to get into, and is now hooked on a much more complex Blueberry Cheesecake, and a Strawberry variant. Slowly I will infect others, and it will spread !!!

1 Like

geee so did I jk

1 Like