UK The Royal Family

I think it is the other way around :grinning:

2 Likes

This all sounds like our township road commissioner. :laughing:

3 Likes

Lots of people like the royals now because princess Kate is sooo hot! @Pugs1970 took a vacation not long ago and drove past her crib and promised me he would get a picture of her using his new mod while sitting on his lap of course.

7 Likes

I would say, especially at this time in the world the Royals are important as if we didnā€™t have them we could have a president and that is reason enough to me to be glad we still have them.

2 Likes

You already have a President, sheā€™s called the Prime Minister.

6 Likes

Did I get something goofed up or did I read someplace they have a significant financial interest in British Petroleum?

1 Like

Gas, oil, nuclear energy, mines and mineral rights all over the globe, Lizzy has got her paws in everything including Royal Dutch Shell as do the Dutch royals of course and probably every other royal family everywhere else since theyā€™re all related to each other.
And then you have this; 12-year-old girl created family tree linking 42 of 43 U.S. presidents to King John of England, who signed Magna Carta in 1215
Only eighth president, Martin Van Buren, was not related to John :dizzy_face:
So royal family or no royal family weā€™re all royally screwed.

4 Likes

Only because we continue to let them screw us. The day people are really ready to fight, it ends but we have to accept the consequences of the fight. My opinion is this canā€™t really go on much longer.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrJDJopfyF8

2 Likes

ya im watching that and watched the white queen which was the time b4 that which lead up to it

2 Likes

that axe swings on a pendulum and it could fall either way. Just depends on which way the axe drops and if its your neck on the chopping block.

2 Likes

niceā€¦hairā€¦

:flushed:

3 Likes

Hair? Where?:grin:

4 Likes

Under there

2 Likes

London looks like a great place. Been looking at these travel guides to plan a trip:

7 Likes

The Royal Family is so popular that there are people willing to work all hours that God sends then use food banks because they cant afford to feed their families, just so the Royals can live in the style to which they have become accustomed.
The Royal family name should be Leech not Windsor, and donā€™t get me started on those inbred hangers on who leave idiot school and walk straight into a top job in a family business with an obscene salary that could be mistaken for a telephone number
In my book there is a lot not right in a society that has an institution like the Royals at one end of the scale and people who work and still have to rely on handouts at the other, but that`s another discussion for another day

5 Likes

The royalsā€¦ :laughing:

3 Likes

This is funny as hell! If London is this fun I wanna come too!

3 Likes

Whereā€™ve you been mister? Missed you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget about the entertainment options available that you can enjoy during your stay.

6 Likes