Unicorn Or Mother's Milk

Thank you, let me know if this works.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/156005

Now, someone convince me why I want to make one of these milk thingy’s. And I guess, if possible, what is the best choice with what I have to work with?

I apologize to OP, I am not trying to derail the thread.

1 Like

Works fine and u have a lot of options. Since there are so many versions out there, u can "what can i make/search by flavor stash and click on flavors u have that must be contained in the mix. This will narrow your search a bit. Try finding one that others have tried and commented on and dont choose soly on the rating.

5 Likes

Google translate
If you do not already have shawls when you see the recipe, I do not think you can convince. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well, the thing is, it’s so gosh darn popular, there must be something awesome about it, right? Or is this just one of those viral flavors that’s bigger than it’s britches? I’m definitely not against it, I guess I’m just wondering why it is so ‘everywhere’.

1 Like

Because in many case when you try to quit smoke you think (and most of the times work) that the best vape is somethink that is yamme. Most of us likes strawberies. I have my own version of unicornmother bomb milk what ever and I like it as taste but not as vape… if you understand what I mean. (Sorry for my English)

2 Likes

First eliquid that really helped you quit smoking. Mother Milk is the top… alone…I think :wink:

The original Mothers Milk does not have any Cheesecake but Unicorn Milk does.Which one are you preferring to make?

1 Like

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/129083
I hope this works.

2 Likes

@TW12 That’s a mighty big stash you have there.
IMO the Mother’s Unicorn milk

Is pretty awesome. The smell of that stuff is just unbelievable.

1 Like

@Beaufort_Batches
I guess I’m prefering to make whichever has no cheescake:grinning:

2 Likes

Have never made/tried Unicorn Milk so I’m no help there.

Mothers Milk - If you’re looking at keeping it all TPA then based on your stash I’d probably start with TPA Vanilla Custard and some TPA Graham Cracker, maybe a hint of some sweet cream too, along with the sb…but hold out for more suggestions :+1:

2 Likes

Well, if nothing else it can’t hurt to make a sampler. I’d have to sub in CAP VCv1 since I haven’t got the TPA version.

This is my MM clone:

(CAP) Graham Cracker gives it that biscuity/cinnamon note whereas (TPA) Graham Cracker has more of a caramel note.

I’ve tried making my clone with (TPA) Graham Cracker (clear), wasn’t the same.

Never had (TPA) Vanilla Custard so can’t say what that might add/remove from the recipe.

You can always try subbing all flavours with your (TPA) equivalents and let us know what you think :+1:

Don’t use ANY creams

Custard at lower %'s seems to add a creaminess, paired with coconut and some marshmallow you get a creaminess and mouthfeel.

Side Note:
I’ll be working on a version 2 of the clone as soon as I finish the 200ml of the original clone I have mixed, I have a fresh bottle of MM 0mg Nic to work from again.

7 Likes

I will likely get raked over the coals for this, because it seems at its’ heart that these milks are loved for their sweetness, but how about a little Sour in the mix? Is that a stomach turning thought? I have no reference point, so I apologize if that was a quease-inducer.

1 Like

I’ve never tried a sour, my clone is super close, so adding another flavour/additive I think will confuse it, saline is something I’ve thought about though.

2 Likes

So let me see if I have this right… The difference between Mother’s Milk and Unicorn Milk is the cheesecake, basically?

I will give one or two recipes a go, see how they turn out. Good thread.

Unicorn Milk for me tastes like a bad MM clone.

2 Likes

This is not my work, all I remember is that I got it a long time ago from a guy that lives across the pond.

5 Likes

Not a tummy turner, sour in dairy recipes especially with fruit works great for me.

1 Like

That is a great definition and I agree…

2 Likes