Update on the MedicineFlower bottles and the content quantity

That is what I was guessing they are thinking. But I highly doubt they get the full picture. Right now I bet there are quite a few people waiting to see this resolved. I am one of them. If their product were to take off in the vaping industry they would have to start ramping up production. Because the business they have right now with people using their flavors for what they are intended for I am betting is far less common than diy vapers. We would cause them to have to rethink their manufacturing abilities I am guessing if we all were buying from them like we do TPA, FA, FLV, etc. Look at how often our normal flavors are out of stock. They probably couldn’t handle us. So they would rather keep their current clientel happy, people who don’t even notice how short their bottles are, than to deal with us. They don’t need our business? That is ludicrous.

4 Likes

Have you reported them to the BBB yet? Contacted Paypal? These entities are there to help
protect the consumer. But, the consumer MUST make their voice heard.

Go tell it on the mountain and everywhere.

All they need to do to resolve this is change their label and change the quantity on their website. How hard would that be? Yeah, it will cost them for the labels. But at $22 per 13ml a $.02 label is a drop in the bucket. Not good business sense it seems to me.

2 Likes

But that would mean admitting to their existing customer base that they’d been under-declaring the quantity of extract they’d been selling for how long?
Years???

Maybe their intention is to introduce new larger bottles and quietly shift production across in the hope that nobody - but us pesky kids! - notices what they’ve been up to?

1 Like

It’s the arrogance that gets me…

Not on the same scale at all but I’ve heard from three prominent UK retailers this month that they’ve each come close to a breaking point with Capella - their business practices (at least with UK trade customers) are disorganised, unhelpful and downright pathetic, according to one.

Another told me if they didn’t think they’d lose quite a lot of small sales of other brands (in their customers’ same orders) to competitors, they’d already have dumped them.

I haven’t bought from them so I don’t really feel it is my place. Now as far as the BBB goes, that is funded by the companies. I once lost a $500 order to a nutritional supplements company…they just started stealing. The BBB was right there to do nothing. Never got any compensation, but the company went out of business.

@LordVapor, I think you are right. They don’t see the potential and seemingly do not care. I think anyone with any business sense can tell there is something off with these people.

2 Likes

thanks everyone for the info here. i’m sitting very content with the other flavor choices out there…and will continue to be completely satisfied NOT knowing what MF tastes like!!!

3 Likes

Great news! This just happened on Facebook:

I guess they’re trying to figure something out :slight_smile:

EDIT: Link to facebook post

9 Likes

I bet they got quite a few emails after the post hit reddit. I know they said previously that they didnt want to get into the ejuice market but their sales to ECX indicates this has changed. As Botboy stated the bottles they use for 15ml cant hold 15ml with the dropper, he ran into that issue with a similar purchase.

Thanks to everyone who called out to them!

9 Likes

I have been told admitting you have a problem is the first step.I am hopeful they will continue walking in the right direction.

2 Likes

I sent the MF rep an email asking if forum members should identify themselves when ordering…her response:

Hello Rob,

They can identify themselves of course, but it wouldn’t have any bearing on our side of things so either was is fine by us.

Thank you,
Ivory

I thought I was getting through, apparently not…

3 Likes

It’s been a year and a half. Has this been resolved? I notice their bottles are still labeled 15 ml. Did they change anything with the bottles or are they still up to the same corrupt practices?

2 Likes

I doubt that MF will do anything, and I would bet on it. I spoke to the owner on other matters once, and knew I’d never be right about anything. It was NOT like “The customer is always right”…that is for sure. If she said they don’t want to get into the ejuice market, it was avoidance. They won’t try to please us. Don’t assume that MF is anything like our other sellers.

Another example for me is…These days I am astounded at the price of bananas. I just have to tell myself…“If you want bananas, just pay the price.” One thing is for certain… If I can find a similar product elsewhere then I will go elsewhere. Does anyone know if there is a similar natural product elsewhere? I’d even pay more just to avoid Alysia. Well that is my honest opinion. If someone who is knowledgeable about how these extracts are made, can find another company making a similar product…please post on it.

7 Likes

+1 on this. That Lemon though… so good. Only thing I cant see replacing.

3 Likes

Yep, they are still d00die heads and yet they produce the best extracts that i have ever tried. For the most part ive been buying them from ECX in 5mls and you get 5ml. For those that i cant i look for on sale.

6 Likes

Makes me wish I had not tried the 7 I bought from ecx. These are so fantastic I was ready to to spend the money on them. But for them to knowingly continue this practice says something about them that I may not get past. :frowning:

3 Likes

I totally agree, ive been using them for a couple years and tried for a long time to find something less expensive but all i have found are the flavorings that i like best to back them up in recipes.

Raw Food World will sometimes put them onsale, i grab them from there when that happens.

Did you get to try the Vanilla? Because its flippin fantastic.

I really wanted to stop using them after seeing the way they treated the community and all of their customers but if i can find them on super sale i cant help myself…

1 Like

It’s kinda like trying not to have sex with your favorite supermodel cuz you know she’s a bitch! I mean really who is that strong :wink:

8 Likes

omg you have that problem as well , if they would quit calling me id have half a chance

7 Likes

Yeah, a good lesson I learned growing up is to judge the art not the artist. Bill Cosby, woody Allen, r Kelly and many others may be disgusting creeps but that’ll never stop me from enjoying their work.
Plus going through ecx, you get a manageable price and can completely cut out that mf dreg.

2 Likes