Update on the MedicineFlower bottles and the content quantity

PSA: Keep reading the thread. Momentary derp on my part (my fault for not checking back in on ECX’ supply, after my last visit there…)

It’d be nice IF they were still carrying them… :rage:
Last time I looked they only had 4 flavors left in the Lotus (MF) line…this, after they said they were going to continue carrying them.

(So, I eat crow. I’m ok with that.
Still slightly perturbed at ECX for previously removing flavor listings on stuff that was simply out of stock…Obviously it leaves the impression that you’re no longer carrying them.)

Oh man, I didn’t realize that. That stinks. Im sure im not alone in not wanting to pay any more than that nice ecx sale price.

1 Like

Far from it. I got on the train late myself… Fortunately I picked up a few butterscotch before they were gone, as well as caramel and orange and white chocolate… But I had so many others I wanted to get. Just didn’t have the funds =(

@Sprkslfly @netweight For what they have you can take an extra 25% off using code flavorHunter25. Just in case y’all werent aware of it.

3 Likes

Awesome! :smile:

Holy WTF? last time I looked there were 4 (count em f o u r) flavors listed! Now they’re showing more again!!

So happy to be wrong and eat my words. =D
(Sadly, no butterscotch, no dark chocolate, no Blueberry, no vanilla, no strawberry… :cry:)

@DonovanECX please forgive my previous anger above (edited the post). However, removing listings completely (obviously) implies you’re no longer going to stock something. Most of what is currently listed was not shown last time I looked.
I saw other flavorings showing “more on the way” messages (maintaining the listing at least)… Are things still up in the air on some Lotus flavors, or are you actually not going to be restocking the ones I mention above (in this post) again?
Appreciate any light you can shed on the situation/my confusion, so I don’t try and plant my chocolate foot in my mouth again. Or worse. Lol
kidding

2 Likes

Thoughts on Green vs Golden Apple?

2 Likes

This here is probably Pro_Vapes territory, he might be able to help. I would imagine that they are quite good, i had one of them but i rarely vape anything apple so i passed it on to someone who would use it. Wish i could be more helpful on that one.

1 Like

This may seem silly, and is beside the point, but has anyone weighed a fresh bottle poured into an empty bottle on a scale to see if is even close to a half fl ounce? I noticed somebody mentioned that their explanation included some mumbo-jumbo about specific gravity. I don’t know if this makes sense in this situation, just had the thought pop up in my head. Their bottles say “1/2 fl oz (15ml)” like the ml is an afterthought or a hint(?)

1 Like